SkyscraperCity banner

Is Honda Civic the most popular automobile for todays youths.

• DEFINITELY!!!

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • NO WAY!!!

Votes: 51 65.4%
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
17,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think, is Honda Civic the most popular among youths especially Asian youths? Yes there are better ones such like Acura, BMW, Jaguar or Astron Martin but these autos are expensive. Honda Civic seems to be affordable and alot of them are juiced and are used for racing.

What do you think?

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Offtopic

·
Registered
596 Posts
Which Civic? The European Civic is different from the American Civic. I don't know which one they use in Asia.

Either way, It hard to say one car dominates a particular market.

·
responsible content
451 Posts
Yes, Honda Civic is the most popular , best little car and now most advanced

·
Registered
537 Posts
It's a good car; I own one myself. Very reliable and cheap to maintain.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
^^ Same here. Still running with good performance despite its age (over 8 years now!). I'll say it's popular among youths because it's affordable. Can't imagine youths buying F430s or Aston Martin Vanquish but the lucky ones might buy Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution or GTR Skyline.

·
Registered
537 Posts
That's if you want to race; the car itself is simply a great car. I would take a Civic over any other comparably priced model, especially American ones.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Well it all depends for those who can and cannot afford certain cars. In Los Angeles For those who are looking for cars below the $20K range I believe Civic is the most popular and the Scion TC. As for cars in the $35K-45K the Infiniti G35,Acura TL, Audi A4, BMW 3, and C class are the most popular and yes I'm talking about youths. As for those who are into the $45-$60K range, like me lolz... it'll be Mercedes, Audi and BMW.
Theres tons of Asian youths, especially the Chinese diaspora in LA that drive BMW,Benz and Audi its all over the place.

·
skyscraper maniac
1,982 Posts
Yes it is. Every young fellow thiks of this cars as the starting car for them. The redesinged modle kicks ass.

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Your given choices maybe a bit to restricted, but I would say "definitely" because it is indeed one of the best selling sedan here in US. I would agree that most of youths today are very likely to suck into the fast and furious sentiment and Honda Civic has been long in the street racing scene. However, this is just my opinion, so don't take it seriously, cause I persoanl drive Honda Accord and it is a fine piece of driven machine! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts