SkyscraperCity banner

is Jmancuso drunk?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
deadmaker7 said:
'C' is for Crunk...
Have you ever seen those shirts? God I saw some chick walking through campus wearing one...they're the most frustrating thing ever. I feel the same way about all shirts that have statements like that on them. "I'm a Keeper" , "I'm Cool" , "I Can be your stripper" ..... seriously how does anyone find these to be appealing? BAH! Sorry, just had to blow off a little steam, it's my last week of classes and it's kicking my ass.

·
Registered
571 Posts
tmac14wr said:
Have you ever seen those shirts? God I saw some chick walking through campus wearing one...they're the most frustrating thing ever. I feel the same way about all shirts that have statements like that on them. "I'm a Keeper" , "I'm Cool" , "I Can be your stripper" ..... seriously how does anyone find these to be appealing? BAH! Sorry, just had to blow off a little steam, it's my last week of classes and it's kicking my ass.
He's on, some........other..........stimulant, maybe. (don't ban me)

And I HATE the shorts that say "sweet cheeks" or "little kisses" that is what all the girls (black, white,latino) where at my school. ugh

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
jmancuso said:
Profound!

seanlax5 said:
And I HATE the shorts that say "sweet cheeks" or "little kisses" that is what all the girls (black, white,latino) where at my school. ugh
LOL I hear ya.

I also hate jeans that have the big bleached white patches on the ass or knees, etc. What, were you hanging onto the rear bumper of a moving vehicle, and happened to get pulled through a puddle of bleach?

·
Banned
129 Posts
Jmancuso go **** yourself you ****** and don't ever vist philadelphia. As for that boston ****** TMC go to hell. You all are a bunch of weak ass crackers, honky bastards, go to hell.

·
Registered
571 Posts
seanlax5 said:
He's on, some........other..........stimulant, maybe. (don't ban me)

Whaaatttt I'm not schnooted off anything, don't even accuse me! who are you to judge! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! haha j/k

Illadelph...as for you...well good luck in life buddy, you're on the fast track to living in a dumpster when you have a temper like that when talking to people online. can't imagine what kind of a crackhead you are in real life.

·
Banned
129 Posts
The one who fucked your momma back in 1982. We had you a crack baby..

·
make it so...
6,755 Posts
Illadelph said:
Jmancuso go **** yourself you ****** and don't ever vist philadelphia. As for that boston ****** TMC go to hell. You all are a bunch of weak ass crackers, honky bastards, go to hell.

i love you too sweetheart. *huggles*

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hey I'm so happy to realize that Philadelphia has so much more to offer other than Illadelph. Every city has their shitty person, and Illadelph is definitely Philadelphia's shitshow....

Shit my mom got fucked off of Illadelph's crackself, I'm the biggest crack baby ever I can't believe it! I'm such a crack baby I can't control myself ahhhhhhhhhhhh what's happening to me?!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Illadelph is over the top.
However, over MOD-ing every thread gets very very boring.
Seems that there's no room for satire, or an honest opinion.

Also seems there's no room for mentioning one's sexual preferences (satire)
So put me down as jmancuso's liver is in serious jeopardy. (also satire)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts