Skyscraper City Forum banner

Is Philadelphia better than ALL other U.S. cities?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 89.7%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Hell No!!

Philly is just ugly as hell. Much of the Philly is Ghetto. Even the skyline is very lame, unattractive and very small.

Only thing Philly has over NYC, Chi town is people are friendly unlike NYC where everyone is rude. Hence the city of brotherly love I guess.

NYC is favorite by far.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Believe it or not, Philadelphia actually is my favourite American city lol. I personally do find it much easier to enjoy than NYC and Boston. I also like that it is located in close proximity to NYC and not too far away from D.C, so you don't really feel isolated.

·
L'amour du risque
Airbus A380
10,006 Posts
:lol:
Are you 12?

·
Banned
1,158 Posts
Philadelphia's Arts Museum is better than the Met. Also New York doesn't have anything like Philly's Please Touch Museum or Franklin Institute.
I thought this was a joke until

As a new forumer, I'm appalled that Philly doesn't get the same exposure that New York, Chicago, DC, and LA get even though it outclasses them in every way. Also, Philly deserves a forum more than LA or Chicago does because it's more important to the U.S. than either one.

Well, to not make this post too long I'll give you 10 reasons why no other city holds half a candle to the City of Brotherly Love...

!
There is some real gold in there

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/search.php?searchid=19108558

·
Proud Melbournian
1,742 Posts
I've been to NYC however not Philadelphia so sorry unable to make a judgement call. I don't suspect Phily is up there on tourists from Australia's to do list i'd imagine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts