SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there Sze, Baq, Zahirnya et al. Sorry to plague you with my worries, only my friend at MAS was teasing me on the weekend about the fact that i'd changed my booking from the Westin to the Capitol.

Are you guys sure that the Capitol is ok? (Only its the cheapest one in the MAS brochure!) or should i rebook the Westin, or Regent?

Thanks again!
Gary

·
you are you and i am me..
10,154 Posts
I have to pass this one to Sze...but honestly I do think Capitol is not that bad. ;)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bow: Thanks Zahirnya. Sorry for using this forum for my own petty concerns, its just that there are so many local experts on here to seek help from.

·
12,962 Posts
Of course Westin is better and are of "higher class" than Capitol. But Capitol is not too bad at all....it is a 3-star hotel while Westin is a 5-star ;) .

Unless you're really into beautiful rooms and lotsa frills.....then I think Capitol is fine as a place to sleep and clean-up. :)

Anyway it is a llrite to ask here.....I am sure many would like to know all thes info too as we are here to educate each other ;)

I think your friend teases you because you'ce downgraded your hotel selection but rest assured - Capitol isn't some dingy hotel. Baq whom had stayed there might wanna add more :)

·
10,154 Posts
If you dont want...give that room to me ler for free than you book another one in Westin Hotel :lol:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:nuts: You know Zahirnya, i'm so apprehensive as it is just so much cheaper than the Westin. The room at the Capitol is a deluxe one, but i think i'll still go for the Westin in then end as i'll be on hols & need to impress the locals!

·
Registered
172 Posts
GaryinSydney said:
:nuts: You know Zahirnya, i'm so apprehensive as it is just so much cheaper than the Westin. The room at the Capitol is a deluxe one, but i think i'll still go for the Westin in then end as i'll be on hols & need to impress the locals!
Hi!

Can't really compare Capitol with Westin as both under different star rating. Anyway, if stay in Westin asked for the KLCC view - really nice esp at nite :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
GaryinSydney said:
Hi Zed! (Do you like Kenny Rodgers Roasters?)

So you've actually stayed at the Westin -what's it like?
Yes, I luv Kenny Rogers Rosters! :eek:kay:

Was in Westin when my frens stayed there, generally I like the place - nice room & good service. Location also good though I personaly feel that Capitol is in a better location. Take note Westin is located on the main road just opposite the construction site of KL Pavilion, so could be a lil bit of dirturbance with the heavy traffic and the on going construction.

·
Registered
172 Posts
GaryinSydney said:
Oh Boy, think i'd best stay at the Capitol & take you all out to KRR with the money saved?!
Its all up to you Gary.

Capitol is not a bad hotel if U wanna stay there - ask for the room on upper floor facing KL Tower, nice view at nite esp if there's fire crackers show :)

·
10,154 Posts
choose where you think you will like...listen to your heart...you will find the answer ;)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts