Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
The pot calling the kettle black ... YOU set a prime example of "spamming" .. posting one photo at a time every two hours in 3 concurrent threads.

The only reason you are so upset that people are replying to other threads apart from yours is because you want to be at the TOP of the page 24/7 ... even if that means that you don't eat, sh!t or sleep.

Has it occurred to you that some people do have a life and when they get the opportunity to look through their favourite threads here at Urban Showcase, they take that free time to reply and catch up. It is NOT called spamming but PARTICIPATION.

Anyways, time for this thread to be DELETED and for you to mind your own business and get some sleep - or meet some friends.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I only post three tittles not anymore, therefore can not be called spam. Some people do it in many tittles that are not even theirs just to annoy other forists.

Sydney is not my fault if I don't Idolized a pedophile like Michael Jackson.\

If you look at my posts you will see other participants in them.

G

·
I only post three tittles not anymore, therefore can not be called spam. Some people do it in many tittles that ae not even theirs just to annoy other forists.

Sydney is not my fault if I don't Idolized a pedophile like Michael Jackson.\

If you look at my posts you will see other participants in them.
When did he touch you ? You must have loved it because you didn't report him to the police or even try and extort some cash out of him ..... mmmmm ... strange :nuts:

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You don't pay 20 million to some parents to keep them quiet unles you are guilty.

Jackson never liked older people, he always went for children. As an entertainner he was great, but as a person he was rotten.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts