Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bashirzilla
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd, largest real-estate developers and Investors in Pakistan and the largest private housing society in Asia, have proposed this radical tower in Pakistan's capital. The 'Eiffel Tower Building' is a replica of the basic structure of the Eiffel Tower in Paris redesigned to fit the needs of a modern skyscraper.

Part of their Bahria Enclave development in the capital, the proposed tower is 87 stories tall includes many amenities such as a 5 star hotel, luxury apartments, shopping mall, serviced cooperate offices, 360 degree view restaurant and a club near the top of the tower.

Additional details aren't available as of yet. In Pakistan, projects are advertised in the papers like this before additional details are revealed.

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,444 Posts
I'm probably the only person who loves these rip-off projects. Love modernized stuff like that. falconcity of wonders made me really excited years ago, but slowly disappeared, great to see another real sized glass eiffel tower getting a chance. :cheers:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Cool Project. I like it.

It is hypocritical to revolt, because most buildings at the world are the same or similar to each other.

Freedom for owners.

There can be no copyright on ideas, because the same or similar ideas also can occur regardless of location, time and human.

State copyright law is not working. It would be private.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts