5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ISP Performing Arts Center

ISP Needs for Performing Arts Center

• Expansion of the IB program to include IB Drama and Music
• Graduation and other assemblies
• PANAMUN
• Debate classes
• IB tests (classes too big for regular classrooms)

An educational tool which would give us the flexibility to include the above as well as fit with current architecture, not invasive, within budget specified by the school.

Selection of Design

Five well known architect firms both international and local submitted their design for a competition/review. The design that best fitted our needs was presented by Mallol&Mallol, a well known Panamanian architect. The design focuses on the PAC as an educational tool, includes classrooms with great attention to the existing buildings ensuring an aesthetical building that fits the overall architecture. It is a cost effective building which will give good value for money.

Size

500 seats based on our needs and researching schools of similar size.​

·
Chitré-Capital Comercial
28,727 Posts
Me encanta! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Se comento mucho que hace como 2 años una multinacional que traería personal venezolano le pidió que incrementaran la capacidad para recibir mas estudiantes. Que lindo centro esa escuela me agrada.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
por ahi anda una imagen de la propuesta de tapia + watson para el mismo proyecto... comparandolo con este... no se que pensaban los jurados la verdad...

·
Chitré-Capital Comercial
28,727 Posts
por ahi anda una imagen de la propuesta de tapia + watson para el mismo proyecto... comparandolo con este... no se que pensaban los jurados la verdad...
¿Donde la podemos ver?

·
Chitré-Capital Comercial
28,727 Posts
Las 2 me gustan, pero creo que me gusta más la segunda.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts