SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here you can put photos of Israeli nature
photos of rivers, mountains, the sea and anything else that contain Israeli nature. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for the start

Palmahim beach
Palmahim shore is one of the last nature shore remain in Israel
there is a lot of activity from green organizations to prevent of building a resort village on the shore.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you Yoav :)
your photos are also very good

I visited Banias river 3 times on my last year in the army
It one of the most beautiful places in Israel.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
it was called Panias by the Romans. the Arabs couldn't say P, so they named it Banias.
now in the Israeli occupation, someone decided to name every river, mountain and tree in Hebrew name... Banias, is still it's name exactly as gulf of Eilat is actually gulf of Aqaba.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
there is no reason to name it in arab names. it's israel not palestine.
there is no reason to name things in your language... מרשתת, כרוכית, מרוון, רהבה, כניסון and so on...

אז למה חרמון כן, ורהבה לא?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
did i became a left wing *** just because i think that we don't need to name shit? i think it's pointless... all the world calls a shit - shit, and just us, the Hebrews - the chosen people, must name it differently. it's stupid (and more *** than not naming shit).

as for my political stand (which is none of your business) in no left nor right (which is still none of your business).

with love and compassion,
your *****-friend-of-Olmert's-daughter friend.

·
Whatevah
5,176 Posts
Yoav, kiss me and thou shalt be cured of your faggotry.

QUICK!

·
Obeznany
613 Posts
We should call a place whatever it's popularly called - Hebrew or not, and that's it.

Oh, I was wondering how long will it take till the "How beautiful is the nature of Palestine" comment comes up. :D

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
i'm sorry, but mt comment is absolutely not: "How beautiful is the nature of Palestine".

it's not Palestine. it's Israel, but the name is irelevant whether it's Israeli or not... and BTW, Arabic is a formal language in Israel; you may, and should keep an Arabic name to a place commonly known for it's Arabic name. you wouldn't call 'Kfar Kasem' - 'Kfar Kesem', you wouldn't call 'Jasser Azarka' - 'Ganei Ziva' and you shouldn't call 'Banias' - 'Hermon'

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
there is no reason to name things in your language... מרשתת, כרוכית, מרוון, רהבה, כניסון and so on...

אז למה חרמון כן, ורהבה לא?
אז לדעתך נחל גדורה אמור להיות נחל פוארה (שמו בערבית), נחל השודדים צריך להיקרא ואדי חרמיה וירושלים צריכה להיקרא אל קודס?!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts