SkyscraperCity banner

401 - 420 of 973 Posts

·
12,946 Posts
OK!! only me?? how bout others???
of course it applies to everyone!!

what makes you guys think i'm picking on a particular person when i give them a warning?
hmmm,.. the word "you"

and the closing statement didn't include

"and this apply to others as well"

me think
i was referring to the quoted message. of course i said "you". i can't just pull everyone else in can I?

besides, this rule is made clear to everyone via the Announcement

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/announcement.php?f=407&a=802

It is understood by all that this is a rule applicable to all and it had been mentioned in numerous postings numerous times for the past few years. So it is not an excuse for someone with unusually high posting not to know this. And he is not new to this forum.

A moderator had every right to reprimand anyone and everyone in any posting. Period. :yes:

·
Maintenant ou Jamais
3,837 Posts
i dont think its necessary to use the word!!!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
sebuah istana yang dibina dengan air mata rakyat….

ketika rakyat bersusah mengira wang ringgit, sang raja bersenang lenang di mahligai atas bukit.

semoga laknat Allah dihempap ke atas istana ini.

Amin...
Doa untuk memburukan org lain tidak akan diterima oleh Allah..

BTW, when will this new istana negara will be completed.. Can't wait to see the inside!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
i dont think its necessary to use the word!!!
agree with u on that one brother...why wud u wanna wish 'laknat' on anyone for that matter? not a good thing to be asking or prayed for! Let God the Almighty do his work...and i highly doubt He would grant ur wish tho...God is forgiving n reasonable, ugh now im sounding like an ustaz..

·
3,665 Posts
sebuah istana yang dibina dengan air mata rakyat….

ketika rakyat bersusah mengira wang ringgit, sang raja bersenang lenang di mahligai atas bukit.

Amin...
is that me or you?
i will go to the police station.u r very brave.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
yup..really brave..melaknat sri paduka ketika hari keputraan baginda

·
Registered
99,052 Posts
An advocate of peace and unity
By P. ARUNA Saturday June 4, 2011
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/6/4/nation/8743714&sec=nation

TERENGGANU Sultan Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin was installed as the 13th Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia in 2007.

Tuanku Mizan, then 44 years old, succeeded Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Syed Putra Jamalullail of Perlis and was the second youngest king to be sworn in under the five-year rotation system among the rulers of nine Malay states.

The King had time and again reminded the rakyat on the importance of maintaining peace and harmony among the various races in the country.

At the opening of the fourth term of the 12th Parliament session in March, he said what was stated in the Constitution should not be questioned to avoid disunity.

These are the sovereignty of the Malay Rulers, the position of Islam as the religion of the Federation, the special position of the Malays and bumiputras, and the interest of other races concerning citizenship and basic rights.

“I urge all parties to uphold the law and the Constitution. Although Islam is the religion of the Federation, other religions can be practised peacefully. In fact, religious festivities are made public holidays,” he said.

Tuanku Mizan also said non- governmental organisations should avoid sensitive issues when carrying out their programmes as these could threaten the harmony and image of the country.

The King welcomed efforts undertaken by the Government, led by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak, to transform the country into a high-income nation.

He said the economy had made an impressive recovery and recorded growth of 7.2% last year.

Tuanku Mizan noted that the Government had taken various initiatives to improve the quality of life, including expanding access to quality education, reducing crime, fighting corruption and improving infrastructure in rural areas.

He also commended the Royal Malaysian Police for performing its duties with diligence, maintaining public peace, enabling the people to proceed with their daily lives safely while intensifying efforts to further reduce the national crime rate.

The King also urged Malaysians to be wise consumers and be more thrifty.

There had been an increase in the price of food items due to global warming, natural disasters, changes in the policies of distributor countries and the increase in the global population by 4% every year compared to the increase in food production by 2%, he added.

Being concerned over the burden on the people, the Government, he said, had allocated RM10.3bil in subsidies to help the people purchase their basic needs at more affordable prices.

·
Banned
1,020 Posts
yup..really brave..melaknat sri paduka ketika hari keputraan baginda
bukan salah dia pun. salah Jabatan Perdana Menteri yang gatal nak buat.

tapi looks like majority rakyat kat sini (SSC) suka raja2 buat istana besar2. baguslah. rakyat macam ni lah yang kerajaan suka.

·
Banned
1,020 Posts
ok lah aku tarik balik lah perkataan 'laknat' tu. ye lah kan. berdosa besar kan? emmm, bagus kita ada mufti besar rupanya kat sini. boleh lah nanti dapat title 'Dato' ke 'Tan Sri' ke…. :)

·
3,665 Posts
bukan salah dia pun. salah Jabatan Perdana Menteri yang gatal nak buat.
u mentioned ".. sang raja bersenang lenang di mahligai atas bukit.

Amin..."

why didnt u mention Jabatan Perdana Menteri in the first place?why didnt u dua the "laknat" on Jabatan Perdana Menteri instead?u used the word "SANG" on the King.u know what it means right?be responsible for ur action.just be ready when the police show up on ur door.

tapi looks like majority rakyat kat sini (SSC) suka raja2 buat istana besar2. baguslah. rakyat macam ni lah yang kerajaan suka.
majority rakyat on SSC are skyscrapers enthusiasts.we are so much into architecture and designs.if we want to talk about politics and religion,we go to proper channel.so dont insult us.
suka raja2 buat istana besar2
....??? i thought u said it was the Jabatan Perdana Menteri who "gatal nak buat"???

rakyat yg macam ni yg kerajaan suka?who are u to condemn us?u dont know our political stand and u dare?why did u alter ur post?again,be responsible for what u did.perhaps u will be the first SSCites to go to jail.

·
Registered
99,052 Posts

·
3,665 Posts
ok lah aku tarik balik lah perkataan 'laknat' tu. ye lah kan. berdosa besar kan? emmm, bagus kita ada mufti besar rupanya kat sini. boleh lah nanti dapat title 'Dato' ke 'Tan Sri' ke…. :)
nobody here ask u to tarik balik or remove ur previous statement.u seem so proud earlier,so dont pretend to be humble now.only ALLAH decides who is a sinner and who is not.u the one who act like a mufti here by judging ppl as u please.
boleh lah nanti dapat title 'Dato' ke 'Tan Sri' ke
is that suppose to be sarcastic statement?pathetic!let see how u pee ur pants when u hv ur hands cuffed.

·
sa isip, sa salita
2,372 Posts
Taktau pulak kalau berdosa besar kalau kita meluahkan ketidakpuasan hati kepada seorang pemimpin.

Pemimpin ka? I thought pemimpin ni adalah dipilih rakyat, bukan daripada keturunan?

Kan Allah cipta manusia ni semua sama saja, standard sama saja..

What gives the right for one that was born in a family to rule based on heredity.

Kat situ dah salah dari segi Islam...

Tapi ni Malaysia, bukan negara Islam, tapi negara Melayu.

Kalau rakyat dan pemimpin pun dok buat undang2 dan hukum sendiri konon atas nama Islam, padahal atas nama dan ketuanan Melayu kononnya, jangan nak poyo berlagak Islam.

Idiamindada has every right to voice his disagreement.

Betul la tu, tak dimakbulkan doa kalau nak tengok orang lain ditimpa musibah, tapi kena jugak ingat, kita rakyat yang dok bayar cukai penat2 kerja tapi duit dibuang macam ni, tak kena aniaya ka.

Antara doa2 yang senang dimakbulkan Allah adalah doa orang2 yang ditindas.

I consider myself to be tertindas because i paid my tax, but it's wasted on such project by UMNO punya kroni.

Selagi ada UMNO, selagi tu ada raja, selagi tu ada projek bazir2.

Laknat lah UMNO.

401 - 420 of 973 Posts