Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Earthling
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
17th Istanbul Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual (LGBT) pride parade took a place in Taksim area, Istanbul on the date of 28.06.2009 with participation of about 3000 people.
In the group, there were some singer and poltician supporters such as "Hande Yener" (Turkish musician) (also to be called as Turkish gay icon), ""Ska Keller" and "Mechthild Rawert".
Some slogans and placards during parade; "Scream! There are homosexuals in the world!", "public morality?","Whose morality?","without public morality", "we are here, accept it!"
source: LambdaIstanbul, Flickr and Facebook

·
Earthling
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Earthling
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Earthling
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Earthling
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Earthling
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Earthling
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

:cheers::cheers:

·
Earthling
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks friends ;)

·
Earthling
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
48 Posts
"public morality?","Whose morality?",

In my experience, "public morality" is usually no more than religious prejudice masquerading as something more. It is now scientifically documented by biologists that homosexuality is widespread in the animal kingdom.

Nature has much more to teach us than outdated and unscientific religious texts.

·
wE LiVe to DiE...
3,569 Posts
wow..thanx for sharing :eek:kay:

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Does Istanbul have a gay district live the ones we have in NYC, Chicago, LA, or Columbus?

P.S. If some people take issue with this thread, then oh I don't know, don't look at it! And save the Religion crap for Sunday Services or where ever.

·
Earthling
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Does Istanbul have a gay district live the ones we have in NYC, Chicago, LA, or Columbus?

P.S. If some people take issue with this thread, then oh I don't know, don't look at it! And save the Religion crap for Sunday Services or where ever.
Istanbul does not have its offical gay district but most of clubs, bars and residences of homosexuals are generally located in European side; Cihangir, Beyoğlu and Şişli areas. And some rest of them live in Asia side, in Kadıköy.

·
Banned
9,805 Posts
As long as they don't wear these weird costumes I'm fine with it!

·
Premium Member
79,203 Posts
garcia.calavera has been notified that he is not to participate in any more of these threads dealing with gay issues, or he will be instantly banned. Anyone using terms like "***" or "jolly boys" obviously has problems dealing with gay issues and should AVOID entering a thread with the word "GAY" in the title. Perhaps this was not clearly understood yesterday, but I hope today that it is.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts