·
TUWien/ Architekt
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi.

I am Taha Dülgar.

Hope you like these photos.

Enjoy!

Orginals of these photos are not taken by me, but edited by me with photoshop program.

ISTANBUL

·
B A N N E D
5,846 Posts
beautiful city

·
I think therefore i am!
209 Posts
one of the best cities in the world, its location is priceless. Considering that the city itself has a higher GDP then Serbia, Bulgaria, and Albania combined.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
The pictures look great. I think I'm in love with the first picture and the picture that has Istanbul written on the bridge. Thanks for sharing uA_TAGA... :cheers:

·
293,111 Posts
The pictures look great. I think I'm in love with the first picture and the picture that has Istanbul written on the bridge
It is indeed that the bridge in those photos is of course great, amazing; especially when is lighten up with various colours :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Fascinating thread!
Does anyone have high-resolution photos of Istanbul's skyline? Those posted here r ghreat, but all of them lack details.

·
chayawatchara
51 Posts
These photos are really nice but evertime i visit a thread about istanbul its always these photos of the skyline :/ and it doesnt look they are new or recently taken either. can someone give me a link with more skyline and in city photos

1 - 20 of 35 Posts