SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
678 999 8212
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All of these pics are a couple months old, from my trip to Italy. I'm only going to post a few today, so, hang on with me!

Flying above Frankfurt

Rome

Pantheon + ???

Wasn't exactly looking for this, but found it - a beautifully decorated Syrian hookah cafe in Campo de fiori

·
27,360 Posts
Stunning photos,thanks!!

Reactions: Rain Drops

·
678 999 8212
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Streets of Rome

I can't remember all of the names of these places anymore.

Arch built by Constantine (near the Coliseum).. you know.. the guy who founded Istanbul/Constantinople

Cells for the gladiators and slaves

Palatino - the hill where Rome was founded 2,700 years ago.

Overlooking the Forum @ Palatino - where Republicanism was founded in 509 BC.

Me and my brother

The Vatican

Inside the Vatican

I think I saw this staircase in Angels & Demons, or Da Vinci Code, or maybe in National Treasures.

Fontana di trevi

Streets of Firenze (Florence)

River Arno

Jewellery shops on an old bridge, also the oldest in Italy, from the 1200's

I think that is Marcus Aurelius.

Author of "The Prince". Tupac fans will recognize him.

·
Banned
9 Posts

·
Purebred Ilonggo Patriot!
145 Posts

Buildings in the area of Termini Station, Rome (my photos taken on site 8/2013)

The beautiful fountain in Plaza Republica, Rome (my photos taken on site 8/2013)

Another famous fountain in downtown Rome (can't remember the name/my photos taken on site 8/2013)

·
Purebred Ilonggo Patriot!
145 Posts

some of the exquisite marble sculpture masterpieces inside St. Peter's Basilica (my photos taken 11/2010)

some of the exquisite marble sculpture masterpieces inside St. Peter's Basilica (my photos taken 11/2010)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.