SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UrbanSophist said:
A lot of people are complaining about the heat today, but I honestly love it. But then again, I also loved it when it was cold. I guess I just support anything Chicago. ;)
I tend to flip-flop on the weather. Right now I'm like "Bring on the heat!!!!", but by August I'll probably be complaining.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I can live with pretty much anything. I like it in the 70s best, but unless its extremely hot or bitter cold, the weather doesn't really bother me that much.

·
2,000+
82 Posts
My mother just got back from Vegas and said she couldn't believe how cold it was there.

As for me, I can't stand the heat and humidity. All the idiots are thawing out and taking to the streets. All the noise. I miss winter already.

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
beautifull day ! scantaly clad women walking the streets showing off mad ass and titties eveywere i turned, kids playing in the sprinklers, bbqs were blazin, not a cloud in the sky, i was chillin with a ice cold brew just soaking it all in , hell yeh baby!

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Good thing there was a rain shower today, when I was my house... it cooled down the city... but if you were in the rain in the 90 degrees weather, that is humidity to the MAX.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I couldnt haved moved into the Hancock on a better day than yesterday, I have central air conditioning. In my old building I had a window air conditioner but because I was moving I didnt put it up and it felt like a sauna in there on sunday and monday even with the windows wide open. I actually love the summer and its my favorite time of year but I prefer to have good air conditioning so if I want to escape the heat I can. I still have more stuff to move out of my old place tonight and tommorow but man my last night there on sunday was hell, my pillows were soaking in sweat in the morning.

·
Registered
55 Posts
UrbanSophist said:
A lot of people are complaining about the heat today, but I honestly love it. But then again, I also loved it when it was cold. I guess I just support anything Chicago. ;)
I feel the same way :D

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Hey, it reached 81F today under mainly sunny skies. Not bad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts