·
28,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Jacksonville Jaguars

Reactions: geometarkv

·
28,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NFl stadiums do not need a roof because there aren't many home matches in the NFl Season??!?????

·
28,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will post also other big stadiums of countries later :D

·
Top Gear is back!
125 Posts
The seats are tarped off because Jacksonville has a small fanbase. This makes it easier for their games to be sell-outs. If the game is not sold out, the game is blacked out on TV in the Jacksonville area. So, they're just trying to avoid the black out.

In the Jaguars fans' defense, the stadium is huge for the city.

·
Registered
33,339 Posts
I have actually visited this stadium once. It is a very nice open air stadium. It can be very warm in the Florida sun, so for me a roof with enough ventilation space would be a nice extra for this stadium. It is situated nicely close to the water and some impressive steel bridges. Jacksonville and the surrounding area is a nice place to be also!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
It's a shame that everyone whined when J-Ville got the Super Bowl, it's a nice place and a nice town.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
The west upper deck of the Gator Bowl, which was added in 1982, has now been incorporated into the design of the Municipal Stadium. I have not seen any photos of the old Gator Bowl, except for the photo at its Wikipedia article.

·
Would Be World Traveler
18 Posts
Word on the street is they want Wrestlemania 29 or 30 here, cities now starting to bid for the event. Um.......Cairo 2016?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
It's a nice stadium but it's too big for it's tenant.

Jacksonville broke their backs hosting the Super Bowl and got pissed on for it. It's a shame, they were gracious hosts.

They lacked hotel rooms so Jacksonville hired cruise ships and they still weren't good enough for the media's primadonnas.

·
Time for go to bed!
1,061 Posts
Wasn't there a stadium before the Jaguars came?

·
Banned
1,775 Posts
It's a nice stadium but it's too big for it's tenant.

Jacksonville broke their backs hosting the Super Bowl and got pissed on for it. It's a shame, they were gracious hosts.

They lacked hotel rooms so Jacksonville hired cruise ships and they still weren't good enough for the media's primadonnas.
I herd nothing but good things from the Dallas Media that went to cover the game.

1 - 20 of 255 Posts