Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2225 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, this is one of the better designed upcoming scrapers for the city. Anyone know when it will start construction?
 

·
I Love You Baby
Joined
·
320 Posts
there sould be more of these comin....grreat design and acceptable height(probably around 200m rite?)...

then when the city kinda packed with 200 meters towers, the next step would be the real real tall ones...300+ even 400+ :D

imo its kinda ugly when a supertall one dominating a skyline of a city, whilst der r no. so 2 say, supporting towers....for example Taipei...

but dats just me...
 

·
Jakarta : Home sweet Home
Joined
·
769 Posts
yeah... on the first rendering.. it looks pretty tall..
around 200m I guess..
this is good.. we need more high skyscrapers...
but so far.. Im very very happy with the designs of the projects in Jakarta.. they're sooo elegant. and classy.. I love themm..
compared to other cities.. we've got awesome designs for skyscrapers
 

·
Dangerous User
Joined
·
9,789 Posts
Mahaputra said:
yeah... on the first rendering.. it looks pretty tall..
around 200m I guess..
this is good.. we need more high skyscrapers...
but so far.. Im very very happy with the designs of the projects in Jakarta.. they're sooo elegant. and classy.. I love themm..
compared to other cities.. we've got awesome designs for skyscrapers
mee too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JktCity said:
there sould be more of these comin....grreat design and acceptable height(probably around 200m rite?)...

then when the city kinda packed with 200 meters towers, the next step would be the real real tall ones...300+ even 400+ :D

imo its kinda ugly when a supertall one dominating a skyline of a city, whilst der r no. so 2 say, supporting towers....for example Taipei...

but dats just me...
I must say that from the first rendering, if the pic is to scale, the towers look like they're def in excess of 200m, considerng the towers are supposed to be BEHIND the Wisma Indocement and the wisma indocement itself is not particularly short,, I would say about 100-120m. So, judging from the image it looks like the towers may actually be up to 220-240m in height..
haha unfortunately the towers , from that angle, will actually be obscured by The Peak which will be 273m...
 

·
I Love You Baby
Joined
·
320 Posts
i totally 4got...the icon will be right next to the peak...wowzers...
but 220-240 M with only 40 storeys? im not sure tho...

oh and alv...what bout the 3/4ths of the ritz carlton circle? cancelled? any news bout that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JktCity said:
i totally 4got...the icon will be right next to the peak...wowzers...
but 220-240 M with only 40 storeys? im not sure tho...

oh and alv...what bout the 3/4ths of the ritz carlton circle? cancelled? any news bout that?
yeah, not sure either. It is very possible that the rendering was not drawn to scale too. Anyway, the taller tower I think will be around 45 storeys (just my guess), so I'm guessing about 200m.

No news about 3/4 ritz so far. I'm sure it'll be built, just a matter of when..
 

·
Dangerous User
Joined
·
9,789 Posts
don't worry jktcity and alvin when i'm going back jakarta this june i will gather all the information as much as i can and also i will be eating the buffet at the ritz-carlton :D so will gather about the circel and take some pics of the lobby:D
 

·
Jakarta : Home sweet Home
Joined
·
769 Posts
Im very doubtful that the peak will reach 273m..
cause from the renderings.. it doesnt look very tall
 

·
I Love You Baby
Joined
·
320 Posts
yeah i've showed my doubts too at the peak's own thread....273 meters? with only 55 storeys? but as i remembered it correctly...encon got his information from the peak ppl itself..so i guess we just have to wait and see...
 

·
holla holla hey!
Joined
·
3,280 Posts
ciehh baru namanya udah "the icon" LOL..nonethelessss the design is AWESOME!! ....i wanna live there..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
XxRyoChanxX said:
ciehh baru namanya udah "the icon" LOL..nonethelessss the design is AWESOME!! ....i wanna live there..
I think this will be my favorite residential project after The Peak is completion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JktCity said:
yeah i've showed my doubts too at the peak's own thread....273 meters? with only 55 storeys? but as i remembered it correctly...encon got his information from the peak ppl itself..so i guess we just have to wait and see...
I believe in the 218.5 meters version of the height , its the most realistic...
 
1 - 20 of 2225 Posts
Top