Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
there's no free lunch
2,616 Posts
jag.lt.cmd said:
What does it say ??
Hopefully this is not too late, summary in English:

1. Agung Podomoro Group thorugh its subsidiary PT Manggala Gelora Perkasa building a 5 hectares 'Senayan City' which comprises of shopping mall, offices (21 storeys), apartments (25 storeys) and hotel (17 storeys). Shopping mall is underconstruction, targeted to finish in Oct '06.

2. This construction is under collaboration with BPGBK (Gelora Bung Karno Management) under BOT scheme until 2055.

3. Senayan City, 80% absorbed by market, to be positioned the same level with Plaza Senayan and Plaza Indonesia targeting mid-and-upper class. Procon suggested that for this level there are a lot of tenants looking for spaces due to no ne player in the last 15 years.

4. Renting rate: 405K-850K Rupiah / Meter / month

5. Shopping center will have 3 levels parking spaces underground with capacity 3500 lots

6. Will be constructed a dedicated road (wide 47m) to this complex from Jl Sudirman to Jl Sultan Iskandar Muda

tata

·
there's no free lunch
2,616 Posts
climax23 said:
i saw the senayan city advertorial in newspaper 2day..
it said that the boutique hotel will be managed by sofitel..
btw watch ideal properties at Metro Tv sunday,october 9 2005
8.30am.. it's all about senayan city!!! :cheers:
Good news for Jakarta hotel industry, Sofitel is known for its quality.

·
there's no free lunch
2,616 Posts
Alvin said:
I have no idea, Tata...what was the restriction anyway?
in the past foreign retailers cannot enter Indonesia market, or there is tight restriction. However now I saw a lot of them already in. Like Carefour, Continent (bought by Carefour), Giant etc. So I guess the government already abolished the restriction.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.