Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 291 Posts

·
Dangerous User
9,789 Posts
Exterior SC

:scouserd: :scouserd: :scouserd: :scouserd: :scouserd: :scouserd:

i had some problem with the SC panorama so will post it when i return to Singapore ;)

·
Dangerous User
9,789 Posts
wait for the rest ;) wisnuario Alvin gonna post the rest :D

to tell u the truth the Real one is more better than my picture ! :bash:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Alvin said:
why don't they have a nice LED color display on the exterior of Senayan City? That would be really nice!
Yeah. But without ads of course. Just colour, and they are changing every two minutes, like in Burj Al-Arab. Drooling Now....

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
and the Celing looks different than the one last time U/C that was round.its too white :( BTW what is that round thing in the Entrance supose to be?

I don't like the Elevator :( why is there no fountains?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Alvin said:
See-through Exterior
is this Outdoor? is it part outdoor or something? (look at the Left)

Oya

encon said:
whats that round glass thing in the entrance for?(on the Left side)

BTW thanks alot Encon for the Pics :cheers:

·
Dangerous User
9,789 Posts
@Glu

that one still inside of SC not exterior the store shown on the left is actually Debenhams looking below is the SC main entrance

about that round thing, I'm not so sure what its function

more pictures coming up ! especially the Pano !

welcome Glu :D

·
amazing technicolor user
271 Posts
Thanks for the pics guys. Do you have holistic shot of the exterior? One that we can put it on wikipedia ;) Same as Glut tho, I feel that the interior is looking too white (probably bcos it was heavily photoshopped by encon ;)), I can get blind just by looking at em lol. But once all the tennants opened it wont be too white I guess. So, not complaning.

I noticed that the extra long escalator is on level 1, not on the ground floor... So that means the ground floor (where all highend designer labels goes) doesnt have the large vide connected to it? Geee, wouldnt that make the most exclusive spot in the mall become too... packed? Or is it designed that way to separate the noise from the rest of the floors?

Glut: I think the oval thing outside the mall is a circular stair: http://senayancity.com/image/MapLG.jpg

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ive seen this pict around 10 hrs ago, but i cant make comment in this pictures, beause im speechless! What a great, and ultra-modern mall! I love all the parts of the mall, especially the Elevator Tower. It's so futuristic. And one little thing that makes me feel sick is the Shoe Escalator. It looks so tacky, and i hope someday the developer change the shoe thing. But overall, SENAYAN CITY is a great mall. I wish, after the SOFITEL open and the tenants are 100% open, SENAYAN CITY is can be an Jakarta's Pride like Siam Paragon Motto : The pride of Bangkok. CMIIW

:scouserd: :scouserd: :scouserd:

181 - 200 of 291 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.