SkyscraperCity Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
^^ relax... we still have a lot of bigger project don't forget about Grand Paragon City :)

·
Jakarta : Home sweet Home
769 Posts
XxRyoChanxX said:
where is grand paragon city...?? sorry im kinda lost..

p.s WOW! THOSE PURSES LOOKS SOO CUTE...ARE THEY EXPENSIVE?

Grand paragon city is in the puri indah area..
west jakarta... my hood.. wahahha

just as expected from our female member of this forum.. u have an eye for fashion and shopping.. hahahah

·
holla holla hey!
3,280 Posts
ic ic...I was lost because when u said paragon..i thought it was going to be in thailand or something..

anyways..yeah I want that red bag ..and those white belts

·
Registered
154 Posts
bahar said:
i think that shoe escalator looks great and out of the box...
Yeah, i agree. But in white-and-glassy area like SENAYAN CITY atrium, a big and red shoes is look a little bit.... weird, i think. It fits better in colourful mall such as eX Plaza Indonesia, or Siam Center in Bangkok. At least, a Cinderella Glass Shoes is better. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
amazing technicolor user
271 Posts
I went to Senayan City last Sunday. The building is grand and sweeping, and the interior is cool and modern-looking. But the real jewel is the building exterior indeed. Probably the most beautiful building in Jakarta right now. No photo can capture it grandiosity (yet). Debenhams interior is a lot nicer than Sogo, and the price tag is less expensive, so XxRyoChanxX should be delighted ;).

Some photos (my apologize if it's looking chessy):

Senayan City:

Plaza Senayan overlooking from Senayan City:

The main hall:

the shoe escalator:

the second less-smaller-but-not-less-stellar hall:

from 4th floor:

Debenhams:

The Gourmet Market lower ground (with the cheap-lookin stone floor):

The larger size is at flickr

·
Registered
154 Posts
hermansaksono said:
Debenhams interior is a lot nicer than Sogo, and the price tag is less expensive, so XxRyoChanxX should be delighted ;)
What? Less expensive? Are u sure, herman?
:runaway: menuju SENAYAN CITY. >>>>>>>>>> :jk:

Btw, Your pics are very beautiful. It can catch lots of new angles of SENAYAN CITY interior. And, one thing i want to ask you is, about the floor under the main atrium. Is that the FOOD HALL floor? Or it looks like Mall Artha Gading? MAG Atrium is also on the 2nd floor from the entrance.

·
amazing technicolor user
271 Posts
wisnuario said:
And, one thing i want to ask you is, about the floor under the main atrium. Is that the FOOD HALL floor?
The floor beneath the main hall/atrium is the ground floor, where Gucci, CK, and other expensive labels go. The main entrance is in the ground floor, adjacent to the escalator to the main hall.

·
Registered
154 Posts
hermansaksono said:
The floor beneath the main hall/atrium is the ground floor, where Gucci, CK, and other expensive labels go. The main entrance is in the ground floor, adjacent to the escalator to the main hall.
Ok, ic ic. So, modelnya jadi kayak Artha Gading ya.. hmmmm.....

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
The Main Hall is closed (without windows) huh? it seems really Dark I guess even on Morning or siang

201 - 220 of 291 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.