SkyscraperCity Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Tea Gallery

Senayan City, 5th floor unit 37. Near studio XXI and fitness first plus (plus because they have swimming pool).

The interior of SC is very modern, full glass and stainless. I love their atrium... very nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sure... We will do the fit out for the cafe in May. I will take the interior pictures of SC.

They have lagoon area with a lot of cafes, a restaurant row like the one in PIM2 and Citos, full of cafes and restaurants with outdoor sitting.

Debenhams at SC will be a flagship store, the concept will be very different with Debenhams at PI. I can't wait to see what this flagship will look like... Debenhams at PI is very small, I don't like to shop there. Prefer go to Sogo.

·
Registered
71 Posts
yipeee here i come fitness first!!finallyyyy i can use my membership in jakarta! (semanggi wasnt that convenient)..

·
Registered
154 Posts
Krispy Kreme

Tanggal 23 Krispy Kreme-nya dah buka belum ya? Kalo udah, bela-belain deh liburan ke Jkt gapapa asal mkan krispy kreme....... :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Seandainya....

Seandainya Bandung punya mall kayak gitu.... hiks... hiks....

:eek:mg: :eek:mg: SENAYAN CITY keren banget deh!! Gak nyangka kalo dah jadi ternyata bagus gitu yah!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

141 - 160 of 291 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.