SkyscraperCity Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
what about TOPMAN/TOPSHOP? I hope they change Senayan into a prime Shopping Belt

·
amazing technicolor user
271 Posts
That is going to be a nice mall, but Debenhams isnt really a highend dept store isnt it? I think its somewhere between Sogo and Matahari. Maybe on Metro's league. CMIIW

I'm dying to see the interior. lol. If anyone here are going visit Senayan City could you please take the interior pics. Thanks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
herman:
No, i think no. I've been went to DEBENHAMS Plaza Indonesia and the price tag of the item is maybe 50% more expensive than SOGO. It is so high-class :eek2: and i never, never, shop in place like those. I'll prefer METRO and Bandung's famous distro such as eat/347 and Airplane. :D :D

P.S : DEBENHAMS is a British Leading Dept. Store, right? CMIIW

·
Dangerous User
9,789 Posts
^^ just went to SC this morning and the interior :drool: looks kinda of Siam Paragon I say ;)

and it is 100x way better than the rendering ! I'm so impressed especially the Atrium :drool: OMG ! once u step inside, U will forget everything (even u planning to take the Interior pics) it is Just so nice ! :eek:kay: :drool: take my advice don't bring ur camera and just enjoy the interior ;)

I take the interior pics u may said that my pic maybe good enough but it is nothing nothing when u compare to the reality !

Try to post the pics as fast as possible :runaway:

oh yes Topshop, Krispy Kreme hasn't open yet but Debenhams, Best, J Co donuts had already open! :scouserd: :scouserd:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a miserable experience with new malls. In Bandung, every new malls i have visited is not 100% complete except The Plaza IBCC. There is lots of unfinished paint job, welders everywhere, the AC is'nt cool yet, an so on. So encon, are the SENAYAN CITY is complete 100% in the opening day? How about the food court and restaurant?

·
Dangerous User
9,789 Posts
^^ no it is not complete like maybe 40% of the shop already open but the aircon is damn cool!

about paint job they almost 90% finished

The food court, Studio XXI has not open yet but it worth to visit the Mall :eek:kay:

·
Registered
154 Posts
encon said:
^^ no it is not complete like maybe 40% of the shop already open but the aircon is damn cool!

about paint job they almost 90% finished

The food court, Studio XXI has not open yet but it worth to visit the Mall :eek:kay:
OK. If u dont mind, please take some interior pics from your next visit. I cant go to Jakarta now, but i want to see the interior of SENAYAN CITY.

·
House Targaryen
8,184 Posts
td sore gw ke senayan city, baru dikit bgt yg buka tokonya.. baru debenhams, best denki, ama toko2 kecil2, sushi tei open for public tgl 26 Juni,, hari ini invitation only... Topshop/Topman opens 1 September....

·
Registered
154 Posts
r4d1ty4 said:
td sore gw ke senayan city, baru dikit bgt yg buka tokonya.. baru debenhams, best denki, ama toko2 kecil2, sushi tei open for public tgl 26 Juni,, hari ini invitation only... Topshop/Topman opens 1 September....
Gak sabar saya ngeliat SC jadi mall yang uber-high-class kayak SIAM PARAGON di Bangkok.

·
Dangerous User
9,789 Posts
jag.lt.cmd said:
nice , very nice , just wanna to look inside but i ve to wait another 3 month before i m back in Jakarta again.
hermansaksono said:
I'm dying to see the interior. lol. If anyone here are going visit Senayan City could you please take the interior pics. Thanks.
wisnuario said:
Senayan City is Open TODAY!
If somebody goes there, please, take some pictures for us. Okay!
wisnuario said:
Please! Somebody please post the SENAYAN CITY interior pics. Same as herman, i am also dying to see the pics
wisnuario said:
OK. If u dont mind, please take some interior pics from your next visit. I cant go to Jakarta now, but i want to see the interior of SENAYAN CITY.
XxRyoChanxX said:
I hope someone can take pics of the interior..hehe

XxRyoChanxX said:
I want to see the interior...of senayan city
wisnuario said:
Gak sabar saya ngeliat SC jadi mall yang uber-high-class kayak SIAM PARAGON di Bangkok.
wow :eek: so many ppl dying to see the interior :D :lol:

161 - 180 of 291 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.