334m and 304m
What a damn good number
But believe me, they will cut 4th floor
Come on, its just a number -no offense

·
cis indische (2011 - 2017)
3,127 Posts
let see next year.... again...
Jakarta experiences a massive boom in construction now, but I believe it could be more massive if public transportation development is able to keep the pace with the construction. The frequent gridlock may deter the development of supertalls. Fortunately, there are several projects of transportation infrastructure constructed now, and more in the pipeline.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
In Indonesian:

24 Juni 2019 - 08:21 WIB

snipped

SCBD Matangkan Pendanaan Signature Tower US$1,7 Miliar. Pengembang kawasan Sudirman Central Business District, PT Danayasa Arthatama Tbk (SCBD), tetap optimis melanjutkan proyek gedung tertinggi Signature Tower Jakarta yang telah dicetuskan sejak 2012. Perseroan tengah merancang pendanaan untuk ekspansi gedung senilai US$1,7 miliar tersebut. (Investor Daily)

In English:

24 June 2019 - 08:21 WIB

snipped

SCBD Finalises US $ 1.7 Billion Signature Tower Funding. The developer of the Sudirman Central Business District, PT Danayasa Arthatama Tbk (SCBD), remains optimistic in going forward with Jakarta’s Signature Tower project that has been initiated since 2012. The company is currently securing funding for the expansion of the building worth US $ 1.7 billion. (Investor Daily)

https://m.bisnis.com/market/read/20...s-issue-aksi-dire-plin-dorong-sektor-properti

·
Registered
100 Posts
Since the capital will be relocated thousands km (I am guessing) away will it still viable and not to mention that Jakarta is sinking.

·
35,178 Posts
the most sinking land is at northern side of Jakarta, where the coastal area located, while this project is located at south Jakarta, approximately 15km from the coastal area

·
13,628 Posts
Indonesia will only relocating their administrative center to Borneo thou...not their financial business which will still be remained in the Jakarta itself.

861 - 880 of 911 Posts