SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The stadium was undergoing renovation for the past few months and is ready for todays game. Although some works are on going. This is my favourite stadium in Iran, many of you might hate it but for me this is a unique stadium that looks like it has a story.

This is what is used to look like

This is what it looks like today

It reminds me of the stadium of Las Palmas if they add some yellow seats it will look incredible

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
it is actually one of the better stadiums in iran, that is true
reminds me a bit of hafezieh. the club also did a good job to renovate it in almost a week. they layed the track quickly
despite the running tracks, the stands are closer to the ground and angles are good, it is also in a nice area with a nice background

·
Registered
650 Posts
it is actually one of the better stadiums in iran, that is true
reminds me a bit of hafezieh. the club also did a good job to renovate it in almost a week. they layed the track quickly
despite the running tracks, the stands are closer to the ground and angles are good, it is also in a nice area with a nice background
How is it good when a 10,000 stadium has running tracks? Kills the whole mood.

I hope they spstop building garbage. The money can be better spent elsewehere.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts

I think you misunderstood my statement , i never said tracks are good
I said compared to the new tracks in iran, this stadium and some others are much better. If you notice , the stands are right beside the track, meaning they are as close as they can get with a track. But in stadiums like naghshe jahan and emam reza , there is another 10-15 metre space between the tracks and stands which make it worse

·
Registered
642 Posts

For a town like Jam which probably has only one stadium and a few fields, this is absolutely ok.
Its only bad in big cities where we have track and field venues already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts