Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Friday June 8, 2007 is the monthly James St North Art Crawl in downtown Hamilton. If your interested in going then come along with us, some people have joined at SSP.

Basically what the Art Crawl is all about is walking along James Street North which is a hotspot for art galleries. James Street North is known as Hamilton's Art District. You get to look at all the art galleries for free and experience many flavours of art and stroll the lively sidewalks and savour the tastes of nearby cafes and restaurants.

You can watch a video clip here from the Spec about James Street Art Crawl
http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/media_archive/apr-16-2007_a.html

If your interested in coming then make a post and I'll provide information where to meet and stuff like that.

http://www.jamestreetnorth.ca/

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
^ Sorry, I'll be by Hamilton, but I'm gonna be in Buffalo that day for a Buffalo forumer's meet on Saturday, June 10. Looks like a neat gallery, though.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay Friday July 13th, 2007 (yea Friday the 13th) is the monthly James St North Art Crawl in downtown Hamilton. Also at the same time Jazz Festival is taking place in Hamilton at Hess Village so after the Art Crawl we intend to pop over to the Festival.

During these festivals at Hess Village the entire area is closed off to traffic so it's one big open party environment.

If anyone is interested or has any questions just PM me or post in here. It should be a lot of fun.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HA! I came across this youtube clip of a wet t shirt contest that was held like two weeks ago

WARNING BOOBIES!

That gives you an idea of the big open party environment at Hess Village

·
Registered
13,365 Posts
Warning boobies? So, what, you're at the train crossing, and then they, like, smother you? :dunno:

Leave to gay men to discuss a warning system involving female breasts, eh?

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey mods are sensitive to this kind of stuff I'm sure if I posted a youtube clip of a gay guy's ass this thread would be locked and trashed immediately upon discovery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts