SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
L'amour du risque
10,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! :cheers2:
I promissed to many SSC friends to open the thread about my macro's photos. I decided to open it in UT because it is one of my favourite subforumus, I can learn a lot about world. Thanks YF for premisssion, except it is not the right theme for this subforum, I guess. :lol: :cheers1: :cheers:
Now, let's back on the theme. I will post only pictures taken by me here. Sure, you can compare it to yours, say something more about the insect if you know, mleave a comment, subscribe or give a like. :D :lol:

Ok, enough kidding, let's start:

I didn't know where to start, so I started from bug beetle hidding behind the stone, 'cause my camera's objective scared her. :lol:
by me

Glad you will like it, I will try to post some pictures everytime I can. :eek:kay:
:cheers:

·
L'amour du risque
10,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for link, are that yours pics?
I see those pics where taken with camera with objectives. I take my photos with an normal camera, without zoom, so I need to get realy close. It's more fun that way. Btw I'm 13 and I can't buy anything like that, 'cause I have no :2cents: . :lol:
Anyway, the photos are great, thanks for sharing. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
21,170 Posts
Thanks for link, are that yours pics?
I see those pics where taken with camera with objectives. I take my photos with an normal camera, without zoom, so I need to get realy close. It's more fun that way. Btw I'm 13 and I can't buy anything like that, 'cause I have no :2cents: . :lol:
Anyway, the photos are great, thanks for sharing. :cheers:
Nope, a colleague of mine in fact! She has an amazing camera, and I am jealous of her skills as a photographer.

·
L'amour du risque
10,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wow I might get one myself. ;)
:lol: , but your camera is much better then this one (i saw the pictures, and I think it is better, don't know which one acctualy is), I guess. And one more thing you need to know, you mustn't zoom, you must get close to take a picture with it. ;) Sorry for my english. :D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.