SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Jazirat Umm Al Khanazir Mixed-Used Project Proposal

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  *mustafa* 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Hanwha is massively behind schedule on their "precast" flats in Besmaya and the air base construction / division command construction projects for the MOD... what makes you think they can take this on too?

#4 ·
mm i dont know but i though that you will comment about it . . I want to my city not the capital :cheers:
but anyway if its already has the same finance program as basmaya then ... for a simple reason . . it will be easier for us to deal with them and get the gov aprovment for a company "we" already dealt with before .
. the project is not so big , , and no need to be precast and take all that time .. especially the business district which can be given to turkish company same as the moscow city.

in general i prefer koreans , , although if someone can get EU or America with all their problems . . it will be better , , and do not prefer any other middle eastern or african co's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.