·
Registered
270 Posts
Saudi Real Estate Dev.Co (SREDCO) Downtown Tower - Jeddah

Located at Al Balad (Old Jeddah)

20 floors

Site area is 1280 sq.m.

Cost: 35 million Saudi Riyal

WTF i working hard to find these one why it's still called SREDCO? where that 6 mods:|

as i informed today constriction has been started two days ago and it will take 24 months to completion!

Full Size

The site is situated in downtown Jeddah (Al Balad Area). It is bounded by
three major streets including King Abdulaziz road on the west. The site area
is 1280 sq.m.

The building will consist of office space (tower), retail space (ground floor
and mezzanine floors) and parking (three levels plus street parking). The
property is to appeal to general business looking for a branch in the high
density Balad area specific business segments, specifically the textile industry
and the garment industry due to the sites proximity to their concentration
centers. The project is approximately 16,000 sq.m. of office building
distributed on 20 floors as well as specialized retail (bank) in the ground floor
and casual dining restaurant or Cafe targeting upscale clientele on the
penthouse roof. The project estimate cost is 35 million Saudi Riyal.

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
any update ?

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
WOW looks cool with that lines glass in top but why only 20f and where that King Abdulaziz road exctly??

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
ah i think i know where it will built there only one plot not use yet in right side Saudi Telecom and mail building

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
i seen it today in newspaper it has 24 stores and calld AL ESAYI TOWER i will take photo for it today inshallah.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
why these thread still named SREDCO,20f??? where that 6 mods?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Assaudia launches Al-Esayi Tower project in Jeddah Balad Area

Assaudia Real Estate Development, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Omar K. Al-Esayi Group (OKAG), has unveiled Al-Esayi Tower, a 24-story tower located in Al-Balad, Jeddah's historic downtown district.

The tower represents the first opportunity to buy commercial space on a freehold basis in the traditional business area. Sales of units will begin on December 9 at the Al-Esayi Tower sales center situated in Qaser Albahr Alahmar Hotel in Jeddah.

With an estimated price tag of SR100m, the Al-Esayi Tower will offer a top-of-the-line business environment, quality construction and superior infrastructure offerings. The 24-storey tower will include 17 business floors for offices, two world-class showroom floors and three parking levels. It will also feature an easy access to major road networks, and views of the Red Sea and the surrounding historical district.

Matasem Hajaj, General Manager of Assaudia Real Estate Development Company, said: 'As one of the fastest growing business environment in the Kingdom, Jeddah Balad Area has a high demand for world-class commercial office space, Al Esayi Tower is the first tower to offer sales of modern office space that meet the needs of businessmen and investors, as it will represent the perfect environment for those who search for uniqueness and perfection in their daily business operations.'

The Al-Esayi Tower has been carefully planned and designed to provide a premium business experience, unique architecture and a first-of-its-kind opportunity in the middle of Jeddah's historic district. Assaudia sought to achieve a complete, high-quality commercial environment that would be the right architectural fit for our society and this district.'

'The tower, Mr. Hajaj explained, is aimed at three types of investors: businessmen and women based in Al-Balad who seeks to own a modern, fully equipped office close to their current location, firms who plan to expand their business network, and businesses specialized in banking and investment.'

The tower will be built in a manner that facilitates the free flow of traffic in the area, and its basement-level parking maximized to reduce the strain on the surrounding community. Each parking level will span 1,280 sq. m.

Potential buyers can visit Al-Esayi Tower Sales Centre in Qaser Albahr Alahmar Hotel in Jeddah; sales will start from 9am to 9pm Saturday to Thursday.

Assaudia Real Estate Development continues to further its mission of sustainable development in Jeddah's real estate market and in Saudi Arabia as a whole. The Al-Esayi Group's history includes several projects such as Al-sharq, Al-manar and affordable housing projects that have made real estate affordable for the country's middle-income residents.
The title should be changed to:
#APPROVED-Jeddah:"Al-Esayi Tower ",24F

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
WTF i working hard to find these one why it's still called SREDCO? where that 6 mods:|

as i informed today constriction has been started two days ago and it will take 24 months to completion!

Full Size

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
^^ the first post should also be edited... the picture does not show and olive touch is missing in action..

thanks saudi guy...

1 - 20 of 89 Posts