1 - 20 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found this:

http://www.klingconsult.com/News/News1.aspx?ID=192

Project: 26 Floors offices tower by Kling consult,Dubai
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeddah Tower

Jeddah Tower east

Jeddah Tower west

Jeddah Tower at night

Jeddah Tower is the first tower in Jeddah and its impressive shape - holding a pearl in its middle - forces open the routine of towers seen elsewhere.
The tower comprises 36 floors for office use, up on 2 shopping levels and attached parking floors. Kling Consult renders the Architectural Design, MEP Structural Design and Interior Design.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
i think in thalia or old airport about sultan road i don't think so most building less than 4 floors.

BTW before 1.5 year ago someone tolled me the king road will be new skyline started from sari x king road away to north have you any info about that!!!?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah,,,
as i know there are major developments in:
1-King's road "as a high rises building phase1 from Sari's cross up north to Pr Naif st.phase two:to the north of Heraa cross.((the road is considered to be one of the famous high brands shopping streets in the world))
2-Pr sultan st:gonna change to commercial road as well with redesign the whole road((the whole road from Tahlia st to the northern end ))
3-King Abdullah road
4-Tahlia st
5-Prince Majed st:change it to high way (like madina road)
and it will begone all in 2009 and it will finish late 2010 with the new north beach

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
ok that nice BUT are you sure all that palace will be removed???? believe me all the owner will never allowed theme to demolished it!!!!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there will be demolishing for existing buildings, just in the east side of Tahlia st.but about the rest: just approving new huge project in those streets...
the main developments will be renewing the streets,the ledges,the palm trees"they'll change to coco nuts palm "they allready order it from brazil..

1 - 20 of 354 Posts