Dimensions
  • Roof Garden : +4,000m2
  • Soil layer depth : 1.5m
  • Constriction surface : 166,000m2
  • Parking area : 80,000m2
  • [email protected]'' Restaurant : +1,200m2

Benefits
  • Controllability outer glass
  • North side of the podium far form neighborhood 9m to avoid any possibilities Blocking views in future
  • East Small Building for people who prefer to be isolating and overlooking to jeddah city
  • The equal number floors in regular building ~70F in standard typical floors 3,30m
  • Elevator : +38 [Public+VIP+services+slant elevator with panoramic view]
  • 8 Sky Villas [The first of its kind in KSA] elite Luxuries offices its contain two floor overlooking the sea and built-in natural gardens] floors 15,16,23,24,31,32,39 and 40.
  • Car Parking : +2,000 9 floors
  • Health Gym Suitable for ages +40 at 4th floor
  • 2 Prayers Area to avoid Congestion
  • [email protected]'' the first 7 stars Restaurant and approximately 220m above the sea
  • Carve an Islamic glass facade on the external and internal
  • GREEN BUILDING
  • SMART BUILDING

-End Constriction in December 2010
-Constructing by concrete
-Price each square meters 18,000SR = 4800$ [in average]
-SOLD OUT 50%

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
i seen in board these plot for sell i think they found finly someone:D by the way finlly great design very modren!

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
these pic i take it befor one year ago and render by yours in post#1

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
^^no its close to rosewood cornich hotel in sari road X cornich road

·
Registered
242 Posts
Saudi Guy...

To my understanding, Al-Jawhara tower, Lamar Towers and this tower are all on the same street all within close proximity to eachother. Is that not correct?

Thats going to be a really nice street when many of those projects are complete. I just really hope that the Jeddah Municipality reconstructs the Jeddah Corniche, it just looks soooo dilapidated in the photos I have seen.

·
Registered
771 Posts
jeddah (north) corniche looks dilapidated?? LOL....dude..that's actually a really nice area....now south corniche...that area is dilapidated...

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Saudi Guy...

To my understanding, Al-Jawhara tower, Lamar Towers and this tower are all on the same street all within close proximity to eachother. Is that not correct?

Thats going to be a really nice street when many of those projects are complete. I just really hope that the Jeddah Municipality reconstructs the Jeddah Corniche, it just looks soooo dilapidated in the photos I have seen.
yah your are right its in same road but it's far ~1km of each other!

and IMO the most thing should change the beach its ugly:bash:

·
Registered
242 Posts
gohorns, I didn't mean the buildings look dilapidated, I know they have many nice buildings out there, what I mean is that the actual corniche, the sidewalk and breakwaters should be redone...they look like they're falling apart, or that is what I have gathered from the photo's I have seen!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Oh, and one more thing....I wish they would just get rid of all those disgusting vending stalls or at least require them to look a bit more astheically pleasing. I mean you have a 7 star hotel and across the street you have some vendor hawking bottled water and childrens toys!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gohorns, I didn't mean the buildings look dilapidated, I know they have many nice buildings out there, what I mean is that the actual corniche, the sidewalk and breakwaters should be redone...they look like they're falling apart, or that is what I have gathered from the photo's I have seen!
I totally agree... The government should take a more active role in the development of Jeddah as a tourist attraction. Jeddah has a great potential and has been a very attractive investments spot even with its pre historic infrastructure. I really hope that the new prince would have something to offer to the city..

·
I Support Pakistan Army
377 Posts
I totally agree... The government should take a more active role in the development of Jeddah as a tourist attraction. Jeddah has a great potential and has been a very attractive investments spot even with its pre historic infrastructure. I really hope that the new prince would have something to offer to the city..
Hope is what makes us go on

·
Registered
771 Posts
Oh, and one more thing....I wish they would just get rid of all those disgusting vending stalls or at least require them to look a bit more astheically pleasing. I mean you have a 7 star hotel and across the street you have some vendor hawking bottled water and childrens toys!
That would be nice but..you know...it's kinda part of Jeddah's charm..
the families and the kids really dig those stalls and the vendors (come on..you've never bought candyfloss from one of those vendors?) :)

1 - 20 of 1007 Posts