The Idea Behind the Project
Building a specialized, commercial center, for showing cars in a modern way, the choice of the King's Street was based upon the demographic move of Saudi Arabia (Jeddah city) population, heading towards the north, where a huge construction activity is taking place right now.
Hence emerged the idea of building the largest gathering of international car agents and showrooms in one place. Saving consumers the trouble of wandering the streets of the city of Jeddah looking for the suitable car.
The project is located in on King's Road, the street which is considered to be the main future of Jeddah City, being 82m in width, and connecting far south of Jeddah City to the north of it, the project occupies 82,000sqm, and overlooks four streets in addition to the King's Road.
The area is witnessing the construction of many huge commercial projects that will bring a lot of traffic to the area, The location itself has the advantage of being close to residential areas in which high income families reside because the project is close to these areas, and because of that area's needs, the idea of changing the pattern of commercial centers to more specialized ones that serve the needs of northwestern of Jeddah City.
- Auto Mall has 23 showrooms for cars, in different sizes and spaces, and appropriate fronts no less than 25m in width.
- All Showrooms' front are made of transparent securit glass, 12m height and each showroom has its own entrance.
- All Showrooms are air-conditioned,
- All Showrooms have mezzanine floors to use as offices.
- All showrooms overlooks the King's street in Jeddah city, and were designed so as to equally overlooking the internal parking lots.
- 900 parking lots.
- There are small showrooms within the project to provide car decoration services and activities.
- Visitors of Auto Mall enjoy the Mosque available on site, as well as restaurants, gardens, and a building that provides banking services for visitors and tenants.