Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
A Deep Miracle
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Guggenheim Museum is the most prominent museums in the world of our time for several keg reasons, notablg the tgpe of rare exhibits in the .museum, and in addition to the architectural configuration of Museums Some believe that the wag the main attractions of the Guggenheim Museum is the first architectural configuration

Guggenheim Museum is the most prominent museums in the world of our time for several keg reasons, notably the type of rare exhibits in the .museum, and in addition to the architectural configuration of Museums Some believe that the wag the main attractions of the Guggenheim Museum is the first architectural configuration.

We already know that the Guggenheim Museum has become a key ref*erence for the design of museums and the reason for this leading design ideas throughout history.

Associated with the names of the Guggenheim Museum series great ar*chitects led by Frank Lloyd Wright (New York), Frank Gehry (Bilbao -Abu Dhabi), Zaha Hadid (Taiwan). This series became an architectural landmark is the sign of the level of the whole world.

Guggenheim Museum is the most prominent museums in the world of our time for several keg reasons, notablg the tgpe of rare exhibits in the .museum, and in addition to the architectural configuration of Museums Some believe that the wag the main attractions of the Guggenheim Museum is the first architectural configuration

Guggenheim Museum is the most prominent museums in the world of our time for several keg reasons, notably the type of rare exhibits in the .museum, and in addition to the architectural configuration of Museums Some believe that the wag the main attractions of the Guggenheim Museum is the first architectural configuration.

We already know that the Guggenheim Museum has become a key ref*erence for the design of museums and the reason for this leading design ideas throughout history.

Associated with the names of the Guggenheim Museum series great ar*chitects led by Frank Lloyd Wright (New York), Frank Gehry (Bilbao -Abu Dhabi), Zaha Hadid (Taiwan). This series became an architectural landmark is the sign of the level of the whole world.

Source

·
A Deep Miracle
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is this ever going to be built?? seems unrealistic to me!
I have been to the one in NYC it actually rocks!

·
Registered
438 Posts
يعطيك العافية مهند

بس مني فاهم , المتحف يحتوي علي إيش بالظبط ؟؟

·
A Deep Miracle
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
investing on museums is unusual and odd in conservative culture like Saudi.Neither our society nor sectors appreciate arts (P.S. statues and human images/figures are prohibited or not welcomed duh.)
being skeptical is no part of my character but project like this is 2012 light years away from reality.

·
A Deep Miracle
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i think it is just a Graduation Project ,,

lol! is that it? just a wild imagination! I knew it!
I wounder why those stupid design websites write about it! i thought they were for real!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts