Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
El Seif Engineering
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mayasem Jeddah Projects

مشـروع ميـاسـم
مشرَوع يُعد مُميز ، بموقع و مساحته و المشـروع سيكون تحت إدارة شركة عالمية لتنفيـذه
المشـروع عبـاره عن إبراج سكنيـه ، الصوره الظاهره للشركة التي ستتكفل بإنشاء المشروع .

تم ازالة جميع الروابط بناءا على طلب
الشركة المتحدة شمايل

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
SHAMAYEL
هذي اللوحة انتبهت لها ةقت تصويري ل برج المملكة
مشروع شمايل خلف مياسم وبرج المملكة
المشروع هو نفسه، المالك والمطور شركة شمائل العقارية، واسم المشروع مياسم.

المشروع حاليا بصدد استكمال التصاريح الابتدائية من أمانة جدة.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
نفس الشئ صار معي في مشروع قلب جدة طالبت مني الشركة المصممة للمشروع حذف الفديو من اليوتيوب

عندنا في السعودية رهبة مشاركة المعلومات حتى لو أنها بديهية

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
this project is under-construction now.
I was there few days ago in an official visit, the infra-structure works is going on full swing (65% completed)
at the moment they are working on 3 lift stations and some road works has started..
I will try my best to upload some pics ASAP.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
MAYASEM BLOCK G16-18 CONDOMINIUM
nahumgoodenow
Mayasem is a new 160 hectare residential neighborhood being developed by Shamayal United Development Company and is located on the northern edge of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The large building site was only recently able to be developed across Obhur Creek from the main part of Jeddah due to the extensive infrastructure improvements being made for the adjacent Kingdom Tower and the Kingdom City development. The Mayasem masterplan was done by Nikken Sekkei planners in Tokyo, Japan and Moshe Safdie Architects in Singapore.

Block G16-18 is the first residential building to be constructed in the new development and is scheduled to begin in 2016. The full-block mixed-use building has a total area of 67,600 sq. m. (727,640 sf) with 210 residential condominium units, 1,310 sq. m. of common facilities, 1,280 sq. m. retail, and 296 parking stalls. The building is organized into a full-block podium and four residential towers ranging from 11 to 15 stories tall that are connected at various levels. The podium contains retail, parking, and residential amenities and has a fully-landscaped roof for residential tenant access. There is one sub-grade parking floor. The structural system is a concrete frame with post-tensioned concrete floor slabs. Unique to the structure is an extensive series of slab recesses to allow all unit plumbing to be located above the slab and within the individual unit themselves (i.e. no plumbing traps or laterals located in the unit below), which required extensive and precise design coordination. The exterior skin is pre-cast architectural concrete and has aluminum windows with integrated aluminum segmented roller shutters for both privacy and control of solar heat gain.

Project team:

Construction Manager: KPFF Global, Dubai, UAE
Concept Design Architect: Nikken Architectural, Tokyo, Japan
Architect of Record: Yost Grube Hall Architects, Portland, OR
Structural Engineer: KPFF Consulting Engineers, Portland, OR
MEP Engineers: Ted Jacobs Engineers, Dubai, UAE
Civil Engineers: KPFF Consulting Engineers, Portland, OR
Acoustic Engineer: PMK International, Dubai, UAE
Landscape Architects: Cracknell Ltd, Dubai, UAE
Lighting: CD+M Lighting Design Group, Dubai, UAE
Interior Design: JCT Interiors, Paris, France

Role: I was the Project Architect during all Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Documents phases. It was my sole responsibility to manage a 12-person architectural team in the production of all architectural deliverables. I was responsible for the resolution of complex technical and design issues and for the completion of all architectural technical deliverables for the project. I was the primary coordinator between the architectural team and the various consulting engineering disciplines. I organized and ran bi-weekly structural coordination meetings (person-to-person in Portland), weekly MEP meetings (Portland-to-Dubai via video conference), and as-needed Construction Management meetings (Portland-to-Dubai via video conference). I generated and maintained various cloud-based database worksheets for the purposes of coordinating the various disciplines located worldwide. I ran pre-deliverable coordination workshops at each project deliverable phase with all consultants, twice in Portland, OR and once in Dubai, UAE. I participated with the Partner-in-Charge in weekly design meetings with the Concept Architects in Tokyo, Japan via video conference. All primary project deliverables were produced in Revit.

Exterior

Interior

Floorplan

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
NORTH JEDDAH CREEK BLOCK G23-31
architecture japan architects

Architect: Mangera Yvars Architects Ltd
Completion date: Jan 2016
Size: 100 000 to 499 999 sqm
Contract value: More than £50m
Housing experience: General
Commercial experience: Offices, Retail, Development
Services: Landscape Design, Interior Design

The scheme consists of 220,000m2 of luxury residencies as part of a 4million m2 master plan. The first phase of the development has 9 buildings with up to 2 buildings on each plot. The scheme use floral concept for the cladding to differentiate building in each plot. Some plots are based loosely on the Jeddah vernacular whereby balcony and mashrabiyas become important features on the exterior envelope. The project is currently on site.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts