SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 3047 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
hii it's really great

:cheers: :uh: wow man this community rocks really i would like to see thse towers :) hii & Salam everybody i am new to this community i am from India .

·
Registered
774 Posts
^^ LOL...man the job of correcting people's spelling mistakes on this site is a HUGE challenge...save yourself the trouble.. :)

By the way...where is Qatar's imaginary 1000m+ tower on that list? come on...make up something..everyone else is.. :-D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Recently I heard that some one speaking from Nakheel that they don,t rule out a 1mile tower in Dubai to restore the glory if some city build a more tall building than Burj.
Any body from UAE has got any idea.
I saw that in Middle East Business Report (BBC)

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
the exact KHC project location

sorry guys for the late,but I was a bit busy..
I made something from what I saw ;)

-This is the project location on Jeddah map: (you can see King Abdullah Economic City location on the top left corner between the white line and the coast line,And Durrat Alarus on the meddle left )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-This is the project location on north jeddah map:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-this is project location "on north Abhur area" with the artificial creek: (it's not that good,but it's almost the same):

btw,my source is a GM in KHC group and he's now in Jeddah to but the final touch on the official papers with Jeddah mayoralty and they'll announce the project in the first days of September :banana:
((The project will announce in September because they're waiting to finish the "KHC IPO" completely:bash: ))
*)the white line is what they call "great Jeddah" so every thing inside the white boarder is under the responsibility of Jeddah mayoralty.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
thnx maaan for the advice :)
about the announcement now, I don't know why!!!
they drove me crazy..but as he said "they wanna do it after the IPO thing:bash:
and it's gonna be a full city with many scrapers,offices,luxury houses on high wealth western style (he said like the houses style in Beverly hills :nuts: ) even schools.
Basically it's a whole new city, or let's say (new six stars community)

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
oh second advice for you DONT USE PICTURES WITH (BMP) EXTENSION save it as JPG or JPEG,that bmp size ~1.4mb that too large for 800 x 600 pixels!!!

i wonder what will happen with all that resort front beach with these monster 1600m:p
anyway thanks for all that great info ,i fell sad that i should wait 2 moth:(

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
thinx ma~~~~n for the 2nd time!!
loooooooool
btw I'm not used to write in forums,but I started to write here after an advice from another friend (loooooooooooooooool)
anyway,it's less than six weeks.
now...it's my turn to give you an advice :gossip: , ((al9abor 7eloo)) :baeh3:

·
I Support Pakistan Army
377 Posts
Why's Salman Bay so green?

·
I Support Pakistan Army
377 Posts
^^looks like a sword

21 - 40 of 3047 Posts