SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Well I'm definitely more active during the warmer months when there's more sun and I actually want to be outside...

But last week's/two weeks ago heat gave me some time for photos.

They've been digging around on this site. Nothing vertical yet, just moving dirt

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
There's been a lot of digging around recently. They dug up all the piles near the middle (where I believe the tower is going), poured some outer footings, and poured...something by the road. Presumably the crane will go somewhere around here. They had applied for a crane install permit for sometime in December but that came and went so...probably late January/early February. Between the two of these buildings, this one does not seem to have priority.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Very slow, but finally seem to have framed out a foundation. This is definitely (and probably strategically) several months behind its neighbor

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Still confusing. But they have made some vertical progress. On the second floor now, although they haven't poured the corner - maybe this is a two story lobby?
Over the past two weeks

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
After sitting quietly for 3 weeks, this thing is back up and running...and the crane is finally being put up.

From pre-construction restart

5/18 (first day back to work)

Today - big crane being installed

·
Let's Revive our Cities
2,556 Posts
A Facebook post in one of my favorite random "Zoning Board" groups shows a different perspective of this tower from yesterday. Of course they whined about the angled columns.

Jessica Nelson

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Two weeks ago, they added 3.5 floors to this building. They are building around 2.5-3 floors per week, one of the fastest I've seen (more than a floor every two days)

With its neighbor

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I forget to take pictures of this one since it's right outside my window - here it is from other parts of town (with 351 Marin)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts