SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This was mostly silent for the past two+ weeks, save for some below ground sewer or utility work, but now that NJ is allowing construction to resume on Monday, I expect it to be up and running again. The neighboring site has already brought back their small crane.

·
Let's Revive our Cities
2,556 Posts
351 is the short one in the 2nd image. The one with the angled columns is 331.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Other way around - 331 is the Silverman/Albanese tower in the foreground, 351 Marin is the KRE project in the background.

351 is currently around 32-33 floors, so not much to go until the odd crown (pictures are slightly older)

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Nice, on site photos!

I forget to take pictures of this one and its neighbor since they're outside my window - here it is from other parts of town

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
From a few days ago - interior work is ongoing and facade is slowly climbing up the North side of the podium

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
More glass, and the curved portion beginning. Much of the rear (west) side of the podium cladding is complete.

·
Let's Revive our Cities
2,556 Posts
They did a halfway decent job of handling those PTAC vents...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I suppose. It would have been better if they followed 25 Columbus's example and didn't have them. I also think I would have preferred a whiter brick, but we'll see as the building rises. It's definitely somewhat unique right now

21 - 39 of 39 Posts