A PANYNJ cop was telling me about it this morning. He made it seem like it wasn’t all that big.
Edit: Talked to a tenant in Journal Squared who said the fire was caused by an exploded propane tank. It didn't cause any significant damage, but the smell of burning propane got into the building HVAC and stunk up the place.
A forum community dedicated to skyscrapers, towers, highrises, construction, and city planning enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about structures, styles, reviews, scale, transportation, skylines, architecture, and more!