SkyscraperCity Forum banner
81 - 100 of 115 Posts
This is like the slowest project in JC
Really? have you seen this thread?
It is true that it began a bit slow, but it certainly speed up a lot later.
By april, they barely had a few floors above ground, then by october they topped out the structure and now the facade work is close to be completed...
I don't know how faster it can be.

4/9 - Speeding up a bit. They were framing the next floor today. Once they finish the podium, should move faster.

Discussion starter · #90 ·
An interesting tidbit about the third phase that I heard from someone, and was now confirmed by Toll Brothers Corporate Profile from Q3 - it appears the third tower will be going condo (with 259 units) rather than rental. It also lists a construction start date around Q4 2018. (Page 32 of the document: https://www.tollbrothers.com/pdfs/Toll_Profile_Q3_2018.pdf.)

You can also see the sales statistics for Phase 2 - seems to be about 68% sold.

An interesting tidbit about the third phase that I heard from someone, and was now confirmed by Toll Brothers Corporate Profile from Q3 - it appears the third tower will be going condo (with 259 units) rather than rental. It also lists a construction start date around Q4 2018. (Page 32 of the document: https://www.tollbrothers.com/pdfs/Toll_Profile_Q3_2018.pdf.)

You can also see the sales statistics for Phase 2 - seems to be about 68% sold.
It's nice to see the big suburban developers doing decent projects in the Downtown instead of focusing entirely on sprawling suburban McMansion developments. Maybe they will also copy some of the lessons from that to the suburbs while they bring in some knowledge about appealing to larger families in the City and on interiors that appeal to them.

Discussion starter · #96 ·
Should the title of this be Com + Com + Prep? Anyway, seems like they are readying to do...something on the 3rd Phase. Looks like some demo, but I thought they were supposed to keep the older building?

From 6/26

81 - 100 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.