SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On Jaffostreet, close to shuk Machane Yehudha, this tower is topped off. Pictures are from the snowdays about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

The high-rise will has 90 three to six-room apartments. in 2010 it was written that 40 of them were already sold. Behind the tower there are a few building-blocks build of 5 or 6 stories high. In front of the tower is a reconstruction of the late 19th century homes built by Yitzhak Saidoff. The tower itself stands in the courtyard. A little fountain and some trees will make the atmosphere.
The complex includes a swimming pool, indoor gym, spa, and synagogue.

Later this evening more close-ups.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here some pictures of the inner courtyard. It's a funny mix, I like the idea of a fountain although it looks like it's going to be some modern black thing.
There is no seats to sit now, but it the public space is more to walk from here to there, only in the back there is on 2 sides a pergola area, what is nice. But the back as you see in the last picture is also very dencely build-up, so there must be often shade, what is good at mid-summer days.
The court-yard has 2 exits towards Jaffostreet, and 1 to the side as far as I could see.

The back:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just 3 more pics of the tower itself. Because the exterior per side is somewhat different, I like the tower.
Front:

From a corner:

Back:

Back, from Sachar Park:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Avivster. wow now I see. I just did not want to start to pay for Imageshack. So I guess now they took all the old pictures off, and saved them as if it is their own property.

·
yeah, whatever
5,691 Posts
It's basically next to Mahane Yeahuda and in the shuq you can really see the gentrification process. My guess: Either they ask for too much rent, or something's wrong with the building.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts