Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

http://www.jesseltonquay.com.my/

In creating the masterplan for this 16.25 acre waterfront site, SBC recognised that to achieve an enduring world class destination, would mean beyond just attracting tourists & mixing designer towers with memorable boardwalk public spaces. That it was also critical to have a masterplan that served the the city's residents' needs by offering up-to-date spaces that help transformed their lives, be it at work or during their leisure. This ethos resulted in an integrated destination, we call Jesselton Quay and one where the "New Gaya Street" CBD would intercept the city's new waterfront entertainment district and collectively with its neighbors create, arguably the most exciting precinct, this city has ever seen.

CityPads
- A living space at the workplace.
Inspired by the pied-à-terre of famous port cities like Hong Kong, these CityPads comfortably suit both the working city professional as well as international visitors.

i-Hotel - Boutique living that inspires.
A new stylist, budget friendly, tech saavy sophisticated living environment, a non-conventional boutique hotel.

Gallery Shoppes - Eat. Drink. Shop.
Connected to CityPads and i-Hotel Tower are three levels of gallery showroom spaces. The most prominent international and homegrown brands can be found here. The building has direct links to secured carparks, the new Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) station and JQ’s own waterfront entertainment precinct.

BeachClub - Play in the tropics.
At the heart of JQ Central lies its BeachClub. Set within a tropical beach environment, the BeachClub will be the only one with facilities that include state-of-the-art modern gymnasium, a 50-metre pool, a 300-metre outdoor exercise track and of course, a man-made sandy beach.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Nice one, JQ looks so massive! cant wait for all the other nearby project to start, this area would surely be the highlight of KK skyline!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts