SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my new region, this is the beginning of Jistisland.

Island

Transport: Jistisland hasnt developed a freeway system yet, Jistislanders' choice is using bus public transport

Jistislanders wont live in tall buildings

Jistis Power Co.

thats it for today, comments, help, or anything will be appreciated for making this region better!

oh and can anyone help me on making the snow mod to work, i dunno why it wont work, i unziped it, placed it on the Plugins' folder and it still wont work

·
Banned
1,100 Posts
very nice region, one problem i think is that you need to mix the mid sized buildings with the low density buildings.

·
VIVA ZAPATA!!
343 Posts
sc4ish said:
this is my new region, this is the beginning of Jistisland.

Island

Transport: Jistisland hasnt developed a freeway system yet, Jistislanders' choice is using bus public transport

Jistislanders wont live in tall buildings

Jistis Power Co.

thats it for today, comments, help, or anything will be appreciated for making this region better!

oh and can anyone help me on making the snow mod to work, i dunno why it wont work, i unziped it, placed it on the Plugins' folder and it still wont work
I think there is a way to have snow without a mod, Muyangunniang knows how. I'll try to find out for you.

·
Banned
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
radekmysza said:
It looks realy good, i like dense cities. How many sims live there now? Jistislanders wont live in tall buildings-why?:D
because i got bored of making those type of cities hehe, plus i hope Jistisland stays as a low density island

pd: i love Wiorkowo!

·
Banned
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
226280 sims live in Jistisland

slums - latest immigration for making the economy move lead Jistisland to make low class housing

·
Banned
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
LATEST JISTISHAFEN PICTS AND INFO
population: 229,441
wealth: $16,576,160
all Jistishafen citizens enjoy full education and health
absolutely NO cheats were used for making my cities.

University neighborhood, where students live

Central bus station. since Jistisland has got no railways, buses connect Jistisland's cities

·
Banned
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jistisland Goverment decided to build these public housing towers.
Sociologist Dr. John Simski predicts these towers will bring social problems and crime to Jistisland while region governor says there are already social problems because of immigrants living 5 in rooms of 2 and low density condos arent an option for Jistisland.

·
Banned
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Jistisland keeps growing and now got 410 thousand inhabitants

those red marks will be the places where new urban areas will be built.

facts about Jistisland:

goverment type: right wing
Immigrants: 6000 every year year
un-employment: 8%
number of criminals in jail: 97
army: just a very elite anti-terrorism unit and coast guards

btw: Jistisland is seeking an economic-strategic cooperation alliance with other sim nations!

·
Megalomaniac
4,171 Posts
i like it...the harsh development borders remind me of a picture i saw of Portland a few years ago talking about the city's zoning and border limits restrictions...all of the buildings just kind of stopped in front of a field.

-

1 - 15 of 15 Posts