Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
77,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
better late then never.got flu atm so bear with me.
ive left darwin diagram at work, so ill post it next week.
but basically-Evolution is making slow progress with core at lev5. Pandanas is now 20 levels high and tallest building in town.

lots of guess work guys.makes it hard to get diagrams accurate.
this months colour=yellow

Adelaide
summary-both sa waterhouse and CC2 are progressing well.

Auckland
summary-mostly guess work again.sorry

Brisbane
summary-Evolution has topped out. others still early stages.i think.?

Sydney
summary-these projects im sure of progress!!
Mosaic 3/4 built. Apsect slowed due to floor and core reconfig,should take off soon for highrise section.thats about it.lol

Melbourne
summary-Grand Central progressing well.all others at excavation or earlt stages. i think?

Gold Coast
summary-Meritons marina tower going well. also raptis Southport central.Siera Grand is really moving.all others at early stages.Meritons pegasus has stopped. photo updates have been mainly from deejayt who isnt even on this forum anymore.

Perth
summary-dilaz. where are you? i guessed all bldgs by adding what happneed previous month.

Darwin
summary- coming soon.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Good stuff Cul. Brisbane certainly is an eye opener, all the proposed towers in one diagram. Holy macaroni! Can we have at least one please?

·
Oh ma Lordee, lookee here
1,735 Posts
Thanks for the work again. The Chatswood three will have a big impact in extending Sydney - but would be interested to know the timeframes of presumably staged construction timetable.

Meantime, for Melbourne, I've lost faith in Cos on Bourke going to 200m with that development up for sale with approvals - and simply ceased waiting for an announcement on Prima. Too long. Maybe a lovely surprise some day.

My hopes for new talls here now centre on CUB and the power station, occasionally whistling a forlorn little tune for the SAMA thing in Docklands - which is looking so campus camp now.

ah well ...repeating here the round-up of Archibomber's photoshops on Prima, which i posted on it's SSC high-rise thread last night.

·
6,445 Posts
Much appreciated as always Culwulla :eek:kay:

You reckon you could possibly squeeze Altitude into the Townsville end of the Brisbane diagram for next month???? Excavation has just begun and although it's just below the 60m limit (at 59m) if you add it to the diagrams I promise to fix a broom stick to the roof on completion :)

If not then construction of Dalgety (73m, which you've already got) is scheduled to begin in August and demolition for Saville (65m) has just been completed, with construction not to far away. Plus when T1 Sturt is completed T1 Walker (68m) should get underway. Townsville's really starting to boom. At last!!

·
Registered
77,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
perth's pix are up now.
thanks dilaz, ive amended Perth diagram since your update.
makes things so much easier having a thread dedicated to monthly updates. searching through multiple threads tends to be time consuming.
thanks again.

·
Registered
77,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^you mean for sydney or Australia in general? I think we (Australia) are in a skyscraper lul (150m+) atm.
lets look at each city>
BRISBANE-site cleared for Vision. painfully slow.150M 400 George st still excavation stage.150m Northbridge is actually 140m with spires. thats also at digging stage.

GOLD COAST-site being dug finally for Soul.nothing else over 130m uc.
so many others are at selling stage or pre planning. 2008 will be a better year.

MELB-Lots of bldgs from 80-120m uc.maybe 2008/9 we may see something over 150m uc.

SYD-Aspect is 150m with spire and thats uc, so thats something/
lots on board. 2008 will see begining of many projects.mostly 100-150m. we may even see the 202m 33 bligh start up.
CUB and EDH to see next decade out.
Lots happening outside CBD-chatswood,parra ect.

PERTH-shit load of projects between 60-120m.Emu Brewery should start soon. the first 150m to start.
word is that new design for City centre wil be 150-200m high. great news all round.

·
Registered
77,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no wonder i couldnt find it. i was looking for 144m tower not 93m. ill change thread title.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts