melbourne

gold Coast

Darwin

brisbane

Adelaide

·
Maglev Believer
2,259 Posts
Hey Cul, I am just wondering if you could make yourself some more space on the Brisbane diagram by moving those couple of Townsville projects onto the Darwin picture and turning it into a more Northern Australia diagram. You just seem to be really struggling for space on the Brisbane one, and the NQ boys I am sure would love to see their projects bigger on the map. Just a suggestion.
Otherwise thanks again for the efforts.
Brisbane's "500 footers" are certainly charging upwards.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Hey Cul, I am just wondering if you could make yourself some more space on the Brisbane diagram by moving those couple of Townsville projects onto the Darwin picture and turning it into a more Northern Australia diagram. You just seem to be really struggling for space on the Brisbane one, and the NQ boys I am sure would love to see their projects bigger on the map. Just a suggestion.
Yes I would be happy with that as well. If you do could you lower the height limit shown to something like 50m?

·
Like whatever....
9,177 Posts
Fantastic Diagram Cul. The Brisbane diagram should be interesting once (hopefully) French Quarter & the Merriton tower are added.

Jase

·
Registered
76,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good idea about northern australia diagram

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Gold Coast is quicly becoming the city of twin towers,

already you have the CONC(2) and Cheveron(3 towers), with the new twin tower developments of Hilton, Oracle and Silver Sea.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Brisbane is the only city going gangbusters. Melbourne seems to be slowing down!!!
I agree! for years now melb has been the tall city in australia. in the early years of the 2000s it had 7 or 8 out of the 10 tallest skysrapers in the country. now its something like 5... soon to fall again once soul and others are built. i think melb should stop building these 90 - 110m buildings everywhere and focus on the sky... sotp building out and build up...up...UP!! approval of a supertall would be great, i know wikipedia puts eureka and q1 in teh supertalls but eureka is actually 297 and q1 only makes it cos of a stick... a real supertall in melbs would be mad!!

·
Registered
76,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think melb will get some biggies soon enough.
the 280m Cub tower supposed to start early 09, also 2 big towers for power station (180m & 200m) and also 200m osama site.
Sydneys RJS wil start soon and thats 205m to roof.
Also JB tower isnt far off 200m to roof and that should start o8 as well.
The tallest tower at bangar00 will also be nearly 200m and should start 09.

·
Registered
12,336 Posts
culwulla can you do your little comment above each one? theyre good and i sleep better at night having them there.

from medievil guy, to predator, to hulk....!!!

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
Fantastic idea, But IMO if it was reduced to 50m it would be a big load for Cul, Although I wouldnt mine doing it!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts