SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
77,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
june 1st update!
please let me know of errors or more accuracy.
cheers

interesting that all 3 towers have totally dif type of construction.

the BIG 3

·
Registered
77,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks.
ive spent many hours drawing and adding new bldgs ect.
cheers

·
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
9,583 Posts
culwulla, take out najd tower and al sharq. Najd tower has been cancelled and the plot has been bought by someone else, also there are unknown towers under construction in Dubai but no proof that al sharq has started. According to Altin, piling is well underway on ocean heights

·
Premium Member
38,003 Posts
Stuning drawing again!!

Seems like all 3 ofthem are moving fast!

·
The Picture Guy
612 Posts
Great work ! My bold prediction is that Lotte Tower in Korea will be finished last in that diagram. Haa Haa :hahaha:

·
Registered
77,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
malec said:
culwulla, take out najd tower and al sharq. Najd tower has been cancelled and the plot has been bought by someone else, also there are unknown towers under construction in Dubai but no proof that al sharq has started. According to Altin, piling is well underway on ocean heights
oh ok? ill leave them in for now and another may start and ill replace them.
Also ive uped Lotte tower.
cheers guys!

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
an Abdul Rahman al attar tower the core is up to 5th florr , floor plates to 2 and there is a blue luffing jib on site

Also I think there are too many towers that have been PROPOSED and wont ever happen (wont say which ones other wised would piss people off) but should this diagram only reflect actaully started building and not PREOPOSED or APPROVED??

1 - 20 of 78 Posts