SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
How I met your Sister
2,511 Posts
I hope history from that period repeats itself.

The faces on the girls in one of the pics looks photoshopped btw. :laugh:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Especially the ones riding the donkey carriage.
well, the west had to choose whether Afghanistan fell to the hands of communists or at the hands of the taliban and allies, and the west chose the latter, so what's the moaning about? what happened happened

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
America happened.

·
Registered
17,043 Posts
i'm not Afghani, just a spectator like you who probably knows a little more than you
I doubt you even half of what I do about the history of that country.

Like i said, always a victim, never your fault.

Rather than condemn the Islamic nutcases who made this country hell you would rather condemn the US for backing them. As if that absolves the mujahadeen and their form of Islam of all responsibility in this tragic story. Did the US back the Revolution in Iran also? -another country that has also seen a reversal in liberal attittudes and women rights

But you are a known apologist for Muslims rioting and killing in response to dodgy youtube videos so i guess I shouldnt be surprised.

3,506 Posts

Rather than condemn the Islamic nutcases who made this country hell you would rather condemn the US for backing them. As if that absolves the mujahadeen and their form of Islam of all responsibility in this tragic story. Did the US back the Revolution in Iran also? -another country that has also seen a reversal in liberal attittudes and women rights

But you are a known apologist for Muslims rioting and killing in response to dodgy youtube videos so i guess I shouldnt be surprised.
You know America was at fault in Iran, correct?

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

fyi my first 2 display pictures were those of shah massoud

he's one person that I did extensive studies on as my father respected him and has many books on him one was 'Pour l'amour de massoud', that's how i got to know the man and also it gave me an insight on afghanistan, if you think that afghanistan doesn't get some of it's woes from the wests handing of the civil war then you don't know anything, not that i expect you to know

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
and if you know who shah massoud is popa, you'd know he condemned extremists until his death so I see no reason to talk about extremists and condemn them every second like that solves anything

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
lol at all these western fanboys - brainwashed by the CIA.

Reactions: _BPS_

·
Registered
14,865 Posts
People forget that Saudi Arabia, equaled the funding the U.S gave to the Islamists. The Muslim world is just as fault for the Taliban coming to power as the U.S is. Regardless, the real blame lies with nutjobs who now a days happen to have too many guns.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts