SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Jains Tuffnel Park

Jains Tuffnel Park is one of the biggest residential project in Cochin,comprising of 1216 apartments. I have heard that the CLUB HOUSE itself is of 15,000 SQ.FT.

·
sid
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update

Structural work on first two towers is complete and they have started with the Plastering work. Work on the remaining 6 towers is also started . Contract for remaining 6 towers has been given to 6 different companies to ensure faster completion of the project.:cheers:

·
Registered Kochinite. MI
24,373 Posts

I have seen this video eariler and though it that it might one among thousand dreams we had seen during pre-recession era... But Thanks Arun... I realize its much on-going project!!!

So Kakkanad is really getting some hot projects

·
sid
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This project never went into a halt..As i had posted earlier first two towers is expected to be ready 2 occupy by feb 2012 and remaining 6 in another 1.5 yrs. They are progressing at a very brisk pace.

Btw..next to it is Trinity World (which has 3 out of 4 towers planned under construction ). Each tower has 23 floors. Just opposite to trinity world on the other side of the airport seaport road are two apartment project by Noel and Mather.Both of them has already topped out and next to them is Sahara Grace.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts