SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
X-post

Update on Sahara Project

You can see their shopping Mall and Hotel also in this pic...

First mini township in Kochi
Land extent - 15 acres
Open area - 60%
Club house of approx 46000 sft
Central water body covering 1.5 acres
Internal roads 10 mtr wide
Vast landscaped areas
Mall with multiplex and Hotel facing the road

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is there a really high demand for residential space in Kochi. So much construction everywhere.
I am also doubtful about the current demand for residential space in Kochi. But one good aspect is that the availability of residential space will be a factor attracting Business houses to Kochi. It is mainly the NRIs buying the apartments and all of them are added to rental market. Blessing in disguise!

·
Banned
492 Posts
I am also doubtful about the current demand for residential space in Kochi. But one good aspect is that the availability of residential space will be a factor attracting Business houses to Kochi. It is mainly the NRIs buying the apartments and all of them are added to rental market. Blessing in disguise!
NRI'S & nORTH INDIAN BUSINESS MEN LOVE KOCHI . I know many Gujarathi & Marwari businessmen who fly down to Kochi at week ends to ease all the stress after a week's hard work . These are the people who buy the Very expensive segment of 'lake front apartments' as the breath taking view of the Kochi backwaters itself is suffiecient to refresh them for the next weeks work .:)

·
Banned
2,795 Posts

I read somewhere that with the commissioning of the Vallarpadom Terminal, LNG terminal and related projects including the SEZs etc., the future demand for residential space will be high. I think that's also one of the reasons for the construction boom in Kochi.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hello friends,
the pace of construction of sahara grace, kakkanad seems to be slow. any clues anyone one when it will be completed. I hear only 2 towers are being constructed.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts