SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I will be in Kampala for one month and I'd like to be in a fun place (area) and to meet many people and above all girls. What is a good place please? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Hi, I will be in Kampala for one month and I'd like to be in a fun place (area) and to meet many people and above all girls. What is a good place please? Thanks.
I Just come back from Kampala. Girls are every where. Almost 70% of ugandan population are women. So if you want a girl to marry you have women of all shapes, tastes, colors, ect.... Blacks, whites, yellows, greens,ect....
Kampala is a cosmopolitan city. You find girl from every corner of africa, europe, america, asia ect.....:lol::lol:
So if you want to relax try some massage parlors.....They are in every corner of kampala..

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Would love to visit and experience this African femininity
then #VisitRwanda

No vibrant night life, just beautiful broke girls everywhere.

I have an European pensioner friend in there that everytime the resident permit expires he gets out, re-enters, re-set up a new bogus company that will never work but will allow him a 1 year stay. 4 years he keeps going.

He said he wants to die this way. No h00kers, just many young girlfriends genuinely interested in dating an almost 80 years old man :lol:

·
Registered
698 Posts
He said he wants to die this way. No h00kers, just many young girlfriends genuinely interested in dating an almost 80 years old man :lol:
Genuinely????
Really? How?

Kigali night life is dull anyway compared to Kampala, Mombasa or even Bujumbura :wink2:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Genuinely????
Really? How?
They approach him themselves that's why I use the term genuine. They want to date him because of the gifts he gives them, a 5 euros worth clothing piece here, a pair of shoes there.

He's relatively famous in Kigali anyway, got interviewed both by Maggie Mutesi when she was still working for Rwanda TV and by TV1 some months ago

And yes I knew about Bujumbura because I have a relative that used to always go there when he was still unmarried.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, why hasn't anyone here named Acacia mall? I know it's number one to look for beautiful regular girls. Maybe there are better places than Acacia mall?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts