SkyscraperCity banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
I have seen this building many times while travelling through Palliyanmoola. I never knew it was a five star resort.

I must admit the location and ambiance are good.

But I am sceptical of the professionalism of Krishna group. Even their advertisements are designed by the 'owner'. Always 'satyam, dharmam, karmam' etc. He even claims the architecture of the building is designed by him. In the true nature of a 'Pranchiyettan' characteristics.

I wonder how far his unprofessionalism will carry him. Among the truly professional hospitality industry.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
The location is magnificent.

Where is it? Is it the old Choice Hotel site or adjacent to it? What is the star rating? Who are the promoters?

Now the high ranking airline staff landing in KIAL have got a few options like this and Krishna beach resort.

But it must be said. The main building is too close to the sea cliff for comfort. They could have built it a bit away from the coast line cliff leaving a garden or something else there. That is if the space permits. There is every chance for it to be entangled in CRZ rules.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Lulu Group Hotel Update next to CNN

Lulu Group Hotel Update next to CNN

An update from this TOI article dated 10th Jan 2020 of the long awaited Lulu Hotel project beside CNN. Let's see how things materialise with groundbreaking expected by end of 2020 as per Lulu Group MD Adeeb Ahamed.

In Kannur, next to the airport Ahamed has already acquired land for a hotel project. “We are developing a 250-key property with a small-sized ballroom at 4 acres of land there. The groundbreaking should happen by the end of this year,” he said.

Source - The Times of India

141 - 155 of 155 Posts