Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This last four days was very sad to brazilian population. Last friday, in São Paulo city, the governament decided to transfer some of main criminals that chief the organized crime in the state... As result, the PCC (biggest organized crime of the city) began retaliation killing many cops and also people that dont have anything with the security problem, like firemans... After, they began to put fire in buses, shoot in banks agencies, subway stations, and put bombs in public places... they killed a cop in my district...one of the safest ones... this is very sad... many people may think that is wrong to show this side of the city, but i think it is necessary... Cause i know that happens it in many places in the world... not only in Iraq or Brazil, but also in Africa or even France... I think we need to show the reality... and unfortunally that is the actual reality of my city...

·
Registered
24,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That was the worst day for the traffic this year... 190 km of slow....

and there were many others kaos in são paulo state prisions...!! more than 75 deaths, 90 buses fired.....

some prisions form Matro grosso do sul, paraná and minas gerais also participated...

·
Registered
24,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im so afraid to leave my home.. but i know that many of the things they are saying are bull... the governator said that all prisons are under control

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
^^ Doesn't matter where he's from. Crime is crime and criminals are criminals regardless.

I hope Brazil sends in the military and tracks down each and every one of those monsters and tosses them right where our Japanese friend said.

·
Taking On The World
26,566 Posts
Amnesty International would not be pleased with that. But they only complain if a cop kills a criminal. If criminals kill 50 cops, they dont even care!

·
Lord of Legoland
10,895 Posts
Hunt down every single PCC fucker and shoot them pont blank - they started it, so no mercy for those bastards!

As for the civilians cought up in this, I feel very sorry for you guys and I hope it will over quickly and that the good guys will come out on top!

·
Megalomaniac
4,171 Posts
depressing.

-

·
Brazilian Samurai
73 Posts
reginaguy said:
Jesus.. could someone please explain what's going on in Brazil? :runaway:
What you're basically seeing is the result of years of neglect in investments in state security, policing and education along w/ the avid fear and yet complacency the general Brazilian public has had towards crime in the country...

The reason this all happened is because the Government of the State of Sao Paulo decided to transfer the head bosses of the the PCC (Primeiro Comando Capital I think?) gang to high security prisons; they were not happy and as such, being the largest organized crime ring in the state, they organized their hooligans to spread fear amongst the citizens and authorities by targetting unarmed policemen, banks, burning empty buses to basically give the idea that they have power.

Because this is out of the ordinary for Brazilian population (who have mostly become complacent to petty crime and armed robbery), all of this happening at one time caused panic... some retards took advantage of the situation and began to spread rumors about more planned attacks and well... it spread like wildfire and you have voila (the pictures you see in this thread).

To be quite frank this is the result of the lack of trust of citizens in the ability of their institutions to uphold law and order in Sao Paulo...

I must remind everyone that something like this IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY for Sao Paulo and the panic that spread throughout the city lasted for 1 DAY... however 1 day is enough to have dropped sales 90% in the city and is something that I hope will start serious changes for the better in the future ...

PAZ E PROSPERIDADE PARA SAO PAULO... !BANZAI!

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
AcesHigh said:
Amnesty International would not be pleased with that. But they only complain if a cop kills a criminal. If criminals kill 50 cops, they dont even care!
Ummmm perhaps because they can only handle a certain workload and that is not their area of work.

I wouldn't insult Amnesty- they are doing a better job than most large world organizations.

-thryve

1 - 20 of 29 Posts