SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Another 31 floor apartment. Why cant they go big. Lets do 50 now.
And Sohaib, wasnt this location reserved for some other project of siddique sons group?

·
Indus Priest King
7,581 Posts
Market speaks for itself...when the market says it needs 50 floor apartments, you'll see them.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Another 31 floor apartment. Why cant they go big. Lets do 50 now.
And Sohaib, wasnt this location reserved for some other project of siddique sons group?
5-10 years ago even a 25 floors building was a naimat. I think Karachi is getting there slowly. have patience. InshALLAH 10-15 years from now Karachi will be getting 40-50 floors buildings.

·
16,583 Posts
Soil testing is going on with some huge equipment on the site, sorry I couldn't take pics because I was on bike.

·
16,583 Posts
God Knows :D

Reactions: bartboy

·
16,583 Posts
It's U/C and it has around 35 floors :banana:

Watch full video

·
Registered
12,102 Posts
I hope that Karachi gets a proper planning authority before too many of these monstrosities are built. The design of this building is a massively enlarged version of the hundreds of typical, cheap 5-10-story apartment buildings in the city, with shops in the lower floors and apartments in the upper. If Karachi had a proper planning authority they may not have allowed it.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Come on guys, I personally think it’s a piece of art. The plain concrete mixed with the glass truly makes it stand out.

We used to have the same discussion for 70 riviera - Which is now actually look quite beautiful.

Tho I must agree that I don’t want Clifton to turn into another Mumbai with tall buildings that have no sense of design.

·
Registered
504 Posts
is it the same which is adjacent to ocean tower?

if that is so then it is rising very fast as i am still there and is around 12 to 15 floors now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts