SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Creek City Project,
Pakistan

The area around the project is not developed yet, but the renovation work has almost started, landscaping and everything would be done as the project moves ahead.

Renderings -

Construction Update, work is now day night, and construction is going on in full swing, the whole area is also being renovated -

Work progressing ahead in full swing. The completion date for the whole project is 30 months. :D

·
London is London
6,158 Posts
yea construction restarted on it a while back as ARY have brought shares into it now.

·
Banned
259 Posts
the area is nice, reminds of area of dubai i use to live 20 years ago, which was mostly desert, now that area of dubai is known as jumeirah.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have to wait for another 30 months for this project to be done. The renovation work on the area is about to begin, so I guess in a year we'd start seeing a different out look for the whole area.

I'll keep you guys posted about this project. :)

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1st Division Marine said:
isn't Pakistans population around the 200,000,000 popualtion mark.
Nada. Pakistan's population is 160m. Indonesia has 200m :).

By the way, I made an error in the topic title. Its 32 highrises, not 25 :(

·
London is London
6,158 Posts
it has 46 towers alltoger, including creek towers and creek marina.

but i think the 30 months time is only for creek vistas, which has only 12 towers.

·
Musharraf Ka Danda!
10,199 Posts
a lot of crane!

makes ya proud doesnt it?

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
(Aug 19th 2005)

Update - Work progressing in full swing. The whole area would be revamped.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
crazyevildude said:
Wow - that looks like a stunning development.....Awesome stuff.
Work on the project is going on very fast. Construction is day and night now. After all, they got 41 highrises to build. :D

There are 7 Projects in total under the 'Waterfront Development Plan', and this is one of them. There are plans to build one of the World's tallest towers around 1500ft somewhere in the area. So stay tuned. ;)

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CREEK VISTA CONDOMINIUM, KARACHI

Creek Vista Condominium Phase III is built on a 77,464 sq m site with a scenic view. Conceptual and schematic designs for this project are provided by CPG-tss. It is a follow-on phase of the master plan for the development and conceptual design for Phase I and II which they have worked on previously.

The development will house bungalows and 762 condominium units comprising of 10 blocks of 26-storey towers. The size of these units will range between 300-sqm to 650-sqm for the penthouses with full condo facilities such as a swimming pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, etc.

The urban design plan of Creek Vista is to introduce luxury high-rise housing in Pakistan and also to enhance land value by increasing density of land use while creating an exclusive environment for the residence. Efforts have also been taken to weave in the internal layouts of traditional Pakistani houses into the interior design of the units so that residents feel 'at home'.

Creek Vista will be one of the first few luxury high-rise housing developments in Pakistan when completed.

Client : The Defence Housing Authority, Pakistan
Scope Of Services : Conceptual and Schematic Designs

·
Registered
572 Posts
yeah, karachi is one of those huge metros thats been slept in the skyline department. I see that they are about to get reputable along with other Indian Sea powerhouses of Dubai and Mumbai.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts